I hope I didn't make him sad..

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by JanaXGIRL, Jan 3, 2005.

1. JanaXGIRL

JanaXGIRL Senior Member

yeah, yeah.. the 1st stuff, that my friend (that girl, who took me there..) told me, was: tell him, you won't fuck with him... But... shoooo... I don't think he'd want just it... haaa... well, thanks for suggestions :)

2. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

your welcome, just dont let him make you feel bad, or anything and make you feel like sorry for him and such...

3. JanaXGIRL

JanaXGIRL Senior Member

yeah, well, now I feel a bit more self-confident about that stuff, so.. :)

4. paix

paix Senior Member

sounds to me like the boy needs help, definatly don't meet with him.

I had the same kind of situation, in high school one guy followed me around for 2 years asking me out, even when he got a girlfriend! I finnally was blunt and told him to get a life and that I never wanted to speak with him again, and one of my guy friends had a "talk" with him and that was the end of it.

I know you don't want to hurt the boy's feelings, but some people respond to little else.

good luck :)

5. JanaXGIRL

JanaXGIRL Senior Member

oh god!!! :D

heh, thanks :)

6. paix

paix Senior Member

haha, but that boy was in school with me, so atleast you don't have to worry about that and can just avoid him!

I'm sure if you're just blunt with him right now it will all be resolved much quicker :)

7. gentle revolutionary

gentle revolutionary Member

Make him commit suicide. That way you won't have to see him ever again.

8. shotzi520

shotzi520 Member

from what it sounds like, and him being at the age of 21, he just wants sex, and will do anything to get it. thats how a lot of guys that age are. what i would do is just slowly start getting him away from you, like if he calls, dont answer, you know stuff like that, or answer an just say im busy or something. sooner or later he'll get the point and give up. and if he doesnt, then damn hes a stalker

9. mary0229

mary0229 Member

you know if it's real love, He must understand you and live you alone. The principe of Love it's to let fly the other people, if He have to do it. If he can't understand that it's that he just "want you", but don't love.