I heard a voice yesterday.

Discussion in 'Mental Health' started by Thekarthika, Jan 26, 2009.

1. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

'open the door'

2. spirit of the night

spirit of the night Senior Member

It is possible that you heard a spirit or a "ghost" speaking to you.

Maybe you are Clairaudient.

3. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

that son of sam dude heard voices too..i wonder if .............................

4. Spiritchalist

Spiritchalist Member

Fuckin' right, Sunshine Child.

Don't let them feed you bullshit. Whether that bullshit is education, or whether it's medication. They tell you something they can't prove, and then give you a drug that completely changes who you are, the way you percieve.

Don't take 'meds', it's a motto I live by. Pennicyllin is different, or aspirin, but anything that changes my thought pattern or supresses mental stimulation, especially anti-scientific stimulation, won't do.

5. LucidOne

LucidOne Member

I'm open minded, anything is possible. including a super natural being relaying information to us in the 3rd dimension. But as science understands these can be symptoms of mental disorder, and its only right that people who experience them understand that.

I remember President bush saying that god told him he needs to invade Iraq. He thought that was a good thing, but in reality it was so hideously immoral it makes me sick just typing about it...