i haven't eaten properly for ages (rant)

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by Jaz Delorean, Jan 11, 2005.

1. Jaz Delorean

Jaz Delorean Senior Member

i just been eating yogurt and cereal and applepie n icecream.
    ahhhhghh sometimes i hate this planet :(
    so many things to mess life up, wanting to be 'in' and be someone you're not, spending hundreds of pounds on clothes you'll probably wear twice, queuing for 5 hours to get into the Harrods sale to buy more expensive things you don't need, and you can't fit them in your house anyway, i hate what alcohol does to people, the way they can't control themselves and do stupid things, ruin relationships and friendships and use it as a way to try and solve problems that will still be there when you wake up somewhere you've never seen before... i despise it when people lie to cover their tracks and make it worse by leaving it...why do all these things happen :confused:
    AAAAGHH :( :( sorry for moaning i just had to spill my thoughts...

confused jaz

2. Ellie-Rose

Ellie-Rose Le Muppet

I hear you my friend!!

P.s.. Pop to asda and get some nice grub!!

3. ArtLoveMusic

ArtLoveMusic Senior Member

You must remember some people out there arent like that... some are magical, and beautiful and special... just like you.

4. Jaz Delorean

thank you... :)
    i jus look and see sadness and people not getting anywhere... everything is so shallow

5. kier

kier I R Baboon

jaz! deary me lad, you listen up! there is depth, but there is also shallowness, so you have to try and paddle about in the shallows and dive in the depths, don't try and dive in the shallows and paddle in the depths

and not eating is bad, i have been dreadfull and am just heading to bed, but recently i haven't eaten that well. You're diet is important for your well being as a whole, so it'll improve your outlook :)

and there's nowt wrong with yoghurt, add some honey and banana :) and use it in a curry, and wack some veg in. I know how tight money can be, but good food is cheap! clothes, get them second hand

i got some new jeans the other day, in 2 days i put a whole in the knee (yay for my scooter, which got stuck in a drain, i carried on though!). where as, i've got my trusty pair of blue baggies that i've sewed each rip up twice, and they are way better than these!

rantings good :) nooow, grab some music, go out and about and smile! i want reeeeaaaly stupidly feel good music. i know you're going through a hard patch, but don't be down...i'm here if you need to talk

6. roly

roly Senior Member

i know what u mean...i too get hung up on that very topic. Its so upsetting isnt it? But we musn't dwell on this or we will screw ourselves up. :) Peace.
    Roly.xxx

7. DoktorAtomik

DoktorAtomik Closed For Business

One word. Satan ;)

On a more serious note, it's just the way people are. We're infants learning to function in the world. The complexities of human behaviour are the result of many different influences - upbringing, environment, biology, circumstance, culture..... these are all things which shape our ability to behave rationally and reasonably with one another. The challenge we face is to keep moving forward rather than just accepting our limitations. In a way, isn't this what Christians seek from their faith? For me, I try and learn from my mistakes and try to treat others the way I expect to be treated. I don't expect to be perfect, but I do expect to keep trying. The problem for many people is that they don't even try. I think that much of the reason for this is fear - people fear their own inadequacies, and rather than face them they bury them beneath a facade of indifference. The key is to understand that we're all imperfect. Such an ackowledgement allows us to accept ourselves in a way that empowers us to look at our own faults without damaging our sense of self-worth. And only with the honesty of such self-appraisal can we hope to grow.

OK, I'm rambling.......

Anyway, look for the good in the world. Evolution is a slow process, but every bit of good that you see in others is a cause for hope. It shows that we have the capacity for change, and that capacity holds promise of a better future.

8. Jaz Delorean

thank you dok :) that was a lovely post *grins*

9. matthew

matthew Almost sexy

You need to move to Leicester..its not posh and its not clever.. Just the place to be 'normal' with out having any kinda of 'scene' going on Manchester and places like that have a huge reputation Leicester has pork pies and Cheese .. thats about as exciting as it gets..

All i am saying is you might like a more quieter city that the ordinaryness and lack of stress might just rub off on you.. but i don't know, all i have had too eat today is 8 waffles so i am not thinking very well... :rolleyes:

:&

10. Jaz Delorean

sometimes i wish i could be in leicester... but i'd rather be in london.. unreality lives in london

11. matthew

matthew Almost sexy

Is unreality a person ? are you in love with unreality ?

Come to Leicester their is no reality at all ?

12. DoktorAtomik

Does god count? ;)

13. Jaz Delorean

haha...no, dok ;)

Unreality for me lies in music, and that music is my band, and the perfect thing is creating music with them...thats when i totally feel free... it's an escape from this world of politics, shallowness, sadness and hatred.

14. matthew

matthew Almost sexy

No , he knows the answer to the sum before he has been asked what the sum is and he knows your going to ask before you ask him, so their *sticks out tongue*....

15. DoktorAtomik

You're right. If he was counting, he'd never have stopped at just two breasts per lady ;)

16. matthew

matthew Almost sexy

Thats true, i think 4 would be almost perfect, all of varying sizes depending on a mans mood.. Do you think the ladies would mind ?.

I wish he counted out a few more brain cells for me *Sniff*

17. DoktorAtomik

Who cares? They'd be silly to argue with god, right? That reminds me. There's a thread I need to start.......

18. kier

kier I R Baboon

he should of given them different flavours too :D

mmmm, chocolate.......

jaz matey, you're not feeling like uni is home, it may never be home home, but you need to make it a place that feels a bit homely :) so try and get some comforts in there!

19. matthew

matthew Almost sexy

Whatever the title is going to be .. it will upset some feminist , right ?. oh well

20. Jaz Delorean

i don't feel like uni is home...i don't feel like home is home...
    i did just buy a piano...
    i don't have anywhere to put it thought...i think i'll have to get rid of my bed...