i havent done this in a month or two

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by interval_illusion, Jan 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

but i am a fat cow.. you've all seen my picture.

im makiing myself puke tonight. im fucking bored, have pms, am depressed, my meds. arent working, neither is the excercise....

fuck it. relief. is it so bad?

2. sooty_the_kat

sooty_the_kat Senior Member

disgusting!

you're gonna burn your oesophagus and burst the blood vessels in your eyes and you'll stink of chunder

but have fun :D

3. interval_illusion

i dont do it for weight. i do it cause im so sad my stomach hurts and im depresed.

thanks but fuck off. :)

4. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Trish, please, don't make yourself puke.

5. interval_illusion

well, i did and i regret it. my throats now is so raw.

i could puke...well, a littlel came out after the standard 30 seconds, so i gave it thirty more and then i could not stop.

it hurts so bad..i regret doing it. . why is it so addictive?

6. KarmaComa

KarmaComa Member

You should talk to your doctor instead of making your self puke. If you have bad cramps there are ways to cure them. And if you feel like you are over weight try the carbohydrate diet. My father lost 80 pounds in less than a year and about 30 of it was in the first couple months. You are only making your self less healthy by making your self vomit.

You know, sex is good for depression and cramps! Go get laid sistah!

7. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

You're not a fat cow, and there is nothing to be depressed about because life is just an illusion. If you're feeling bad, maybe you should go to bed and get some rest. I am sure you'll feel better tomorrow. Ok?

8. interval_illusion

thanks okay after two cigs., i will.. im on my first.

i hate pms.. i become nuttier then i usually am and all emtional. it sucks and makes me want to die.

9. clockworkorangeagain

clockworkorangeagain femme fatale

hmm yummy....and listen to the rat...

ewwwey

10. sooty_the_kat

sooty_the_kat Senior Member

i never get emotional

11. carsick

carsick Member

"the next time your depressed you should treat it like a test"

12. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

um...ok.
    Next time you eat broccolli, treat it like a diamond.

13. dilligaf

dilligaf Banned

n ya talk bout me makin dramatics in the forum the other day ,,, when all i did was answer yer question in a nice friendly sorta way,,, next time why dont ya just mix up some drano n a bit of lemon juice n mustard n it should do ya up just nicely,,,,... however when yer done ,,, dont come whinin n cryin to me:p

14. Peanuts

Peanuts Nutz

Interval, I hear you about being emotional during PMS. It sucks, it's depressing, it's a waist of good energy.

Do you ever feel like your moving so fast and your life is spun so outa control that any minute your going to crash? I say this as a friend not an enemy...PLEASE get some help.

There is so much you can do to make your life and your situation better. Last night you were fighting with Dan, then your upset about your weight, then your feeling sick and making yourself puke. That was all just last night within a few short hours. Aren't you tired? Tired of all the craziness?

I am NOT trying to give you a hard time. Please do not take it that way.

Pressed Rat really impressed me with what he had to say about appearences. That was awesome and SO TRUE!!!!! Actually he helped me a lil' bit and he didn't even know it.

Interval...would you like help? How about Peanuts Bootcamp? I have a treadmill, something for cramps, a calm environment, (well sorta but it's not too chaotic). I promise no one here will beat you down and make you feel worse. If anything I have two lil' boys that will tell you YOU look beautiful, they love your hair, they'll will smother you with compliments, and they will even make you laugh. (they are not for sale, lol)

Hopefully when you woke up today you were feeling a lot better.

15. interval_illusion

You're nuts. I didnt make myself throw up because of you. Actually, I dont give two shits about you. You mean nothing to me. Stop being delusional.

16. interval_illusion

Thanks Peanuts. :) I apprieciatte all that. I dont know... I think riding that damn bus every day is really wearing on me. I have to wait outside in the cold for two or three hours a day. Then go to school...then work, then cook dinner, then study and Im always so cold and just sad.... Im going to my mom's house today so hopefully that will make me feel better (it usually does). Thanks again for being so kind. :)

17. clockworkorangeagain

clockworkorangeagain femme fatale

yeah the cold sucks...my feet and hands just become icicles....when i move to the states im gonna have a tough time!

18. dilligaf

dilligaf Banned

ummmmmmmmmmm,, ok lol ,,, i aint dillusional nor did i mean it to sound like i made you ill,,, in fact wouldnt even like you to be ill,,,,, however ya are interval,,,,, n yes like peanuts said you need help,,,, i just aint got the patience that some do here n yes i spose in your eyes as in some other folks eyes that makes me evil n mean n rotten however when rational talkin n tryin to help dont work n said people seem oblivious that some would like to help n yet are shut out time n again,,, the negative talk begins in hopes that maybe just maybe the person will get it if put in another way,,,,,..
    i know that both i n hippy have also offered ya time n space here as well as we aint no where near as nasty in person as we seem in some folks eyes,,,, what we are is honest n open n say what we truly feel outrightly, openly n bluntly with no repurcussions or fear of repurcussions because we are that way here,,,,, none of the beatin round the bush candy like sweet talkin or rose colored glasses is all,,,, anywho the invite is still always there,,,,,

19. interval_illusion

thanks then dilli. no hard feelings. and i dont have the money to make it to GA.. if you lived closer to me, i might take ya up. :)

20. hiro

hiro pursue it

Trish I know how you feel right now. I have been so swamped with school and work and having no life except these two things. On top of that I have my period (first time in over a year) and have chores at home to do. Just relax and realize it will be better tomorrow.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.