I have to write a short story for school..

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by MoonjavaSeed, Jan 15, 2005.

1. MoonjavaSeed

MoonjavaSeed Yeah, Toast!

what should it be about? :D

2. NaykidApe

NaykidApe Bomb the Ban

Write whatcha know.

Waddaya know?

3. MoonjavaSeed

too many things!

i can't narrow it down to just one on my own! i need ideas people! :eek:

4. Burbot

Burbot Dig my burdei

how your uncle tried to touch you in places only your father can...

a girl did that ona depatrtmental, and social workers got sent to the house

5. NaykidApe

NaykidApe Bomb the Ban

Write a story about a rabbit named Marconi who spends his whole life being hassled by coyotes and kids with pellet guns until one day as he's hoping through the briars he finds a disgarded chainsaw and a bottle of amphetamines.

6. MoonjavaSeed

HAHHaha i love you guys...

i have an uncle who i think trys to touch me in places that i wouldn't ever want my father touching!

he always wants pictures of us hugging.. he's a pervert...

7. mellow_hendrix

mellow_hendrix Member

wow that sounds fun tell us more :D

8. NaykidApe

NaykidApe Bomb the Ban

So Marconi nibbled through the bottle of amphetemines with his long sharp rabbits teeth.

Bunches and bunches of bright shiny little pellets spilled on the ground in front of Marconi, so he niblled those too.

At first they tasted bitter to him, like unripe collard greens and just as Marconi was thinking about finding something tastier to nibble on a strange ringing started in his long rabbit's ears.

It sounded like a strong winter wind, a wind that would blow all his troubles away, a wind that would carry him to a high mountain top from which he could rain down destruction upon his enemies.

A strange warm tingling crawled under his skin like a swarm of excited little bugs, as if his fur were stretched over living lightening, over pure indestructable energy.

Blood rushed in crimson waves to his tiny rabbit's brain, causing his beady little rabbits eyes to bulge furiously and ferociously, like two glistening, red veined little messengers of death.....

9. rhasta.penguin

rhasta.penguin No more hippy...ugh

im liking the rabbit story :D

here is another idea...make it about a lovable, but clumsy lion cub who always gets himself into trouble.

or

make it about a folk trio that tour the world solving...not mysterious...but murder's!

10. NaykidApe

NaykidApe Bomb the Ban

You could call them Peter, Paul, and Miss Marple.

11. soulrebel51

soulrebel51 i's a folkie.

here's my favorite story, base it off this...haha

This is a story 'bout a girl that I knew
    she didn't like my songs
    and that made me feel blue
    she said: "a big band is far better than you"...

She don't rock 'n' roll, she don't like it
    she don't do the stroll, well she don't do it right
    well, ev'rythings wrong and my patience was gone
    when I woke one morning
    and remembered this song
    O-oh-oh, kinda catchy, I hoped
    that she would talk to me now
    and even allow me to hold her hand
    and forget that old band.

I strolled around to her pad
    her light was off and that's bad
    her sister said that my girl was gone
    "But come inside, boy, and play, play, play me a song!"
    I said "Yeah! Here I go"
    She's kinda cute; don't you know,
    That after a while of seeing her smile
    I knew we could make it, make it in style!?

So now I've got all I need
    She and I are in love, we've agreed
    she likes this song and my others too
    so now you see my world is...
    because of this tune!
    What a boon this tune!
    I tell you soon
    We'll be lying in bed, happily wed,
    and I won't think of that girl
    or what she said...

Just be sure to reword it :eek:

12. MoonjavaSeed

hehhahha will do chuck.

oh chuck. hahha

hey you have to send me the cactus lady song! :)

13. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

seed* one man gathers what another man spills says:

now tell me a story

George Soul to Soul -I'll give you kisses sweet as honey, I'll do you everything 'cept make the sun shine... everything says:

hmm... I have that down, but anything specific, keep it vague, if so

George Soul to Soul -I'll give you kisses sweet as honey, I'll do you everything 'cept make the sun shine... everything says:

k, i want it to include eyeliner, and pineapples.

okey doke

one day, in trenchtown, jamaica in 1966, there was a man and he had... a bald spot

haha

at this very same time on the island oahu, there live another man who had nothing to do with this man

his name was

jim

hahhahha

very nice

he owned an organic eyeliner company called "Simply Transexual" which was marketed in a few shops locally and in california, mostly

HAHAHAH

lmao

he woke up one morning to find that he was out of pineapple scented shaving cream, so he went down to the village market, in a jeep, down the mountain...

HAHA

so... he buys the pineapple scented shaving creap for tree fiddy, pays gunther, the german college exchange student there for the summer

HAHA

oh my

and heads back up mount oouigottapineappleinmyass

so, he gets to his bathroom

AHAHHAHAHAH

HSDKJKSDJGKL

lmao

lmfao

whips out a sheath containing a single 12 inch long cold forged surgical steel razor

and throws it out the window

LMAO

then he picks up his electric shaver, lathers his face, and begins to shave

he puts on his own custom personal flavour of simply transexual and begins to dress himself for the day

electric?

electric

you know

norelco

haha and shaving cream?

yep

i know my dad has an electric but it needs no cream

he was trying something new

k

haha

puts on his liner

anyway, after he's done putting on his eyeliner, he finds that he just ruined a $100 norelco electric razor shaver thingy

so he throws it away

hahahahah

k

then he gets in his jeep and drives back down that mountain to the marina where he meets captain crunch, the harbormaster

HHHAHA

he checks in with captain crunch and signs the log that he's leaving, and takes his dinghy out to a concrete pile-on where his 120 foot custom yacht awaits him

man oh man

he takes his yacht about three hundred yards down the beach and then anchors and then takes his dinghy back to shore

where his eyeliner company sits in a beachfront hut... as the tradewinds blow gracefully across the roof of the palm leaf hut

HAHHA

he then gets out his ak-47 that he has on the dinghy, puts on some sunglasses, and walks up the beach to the hut

ak-47...

?

once he unlocks the door, you may be wondering what in the hell he's doing with an ak-47 in hawaii while owning an organic eyeliner company

welllllllllll

I'll tell you why

because the organic eyeliner company doesn't exist

HAHA

whts ak47

so he gets into the teleportation device that is actually located in the basement of the hut

(AK-47s are automictic kalishnakov russian assault rifles)

aaaaaagggggggggggg

'hasgjskdjfslk

LMAO

and he sets the teleportation devie for "Bogata, Colombia"

device*

where he arrive at his other location of "simply transexual" eyeliner company

hahaha

ok

which is actually a factory that produces none other than cocaine and it is disquised as an organic eyeliner company for transexuals

when he gets in, he finds that the other colombian drug lord, jose juan "hot tamale" harekrishnarodriguez

is actually holding his assistant hostage

JAJAJAJA

so jose kills jim

and his assistant

and then he takes over the colombian cocaine industry

it becomes a monopoly

he then retires at age 66

and dies

the end

[​IMG]

14. MoonjavaSeed

muahah oh jeez you tell a good story.

15. soulrebel51

wow george...sounds like a country song...

16. kurdtkobain

kurdtkobain Member

you could make it about a crazy girl who collects kittens just because they are fluffy....dont ask I'm just sayin shit.

17. Orsino2

:D thanks... I love writing spontaneous shit that doesn't make any sense. :D

hmm... could be a country song... I was thinking moreso, bluegrass/folk ballad... the ballad of mount oouigottapineappleinmyass.

18. Orsino2

shit.

19. soulrebel51

Possibly even a mix of pop/punk and bebop jazz...

20. kurdtkobain

kurdtkobain Member

haha i'll give you money, peter framptons a god