I have never done OC's but tell me if im right....

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by Lalakuno, Oct 19, 2010.

1. Lalakuno

Lalakuno Member

So i was trying to do a demonstration to a friend to show him why the new OC's suck....

This was what i did. I got a M&M and a Skittle and I showed him that you can crush up the M&M and that is like the old OC's.

But if you try and crush the skittle it kind just smooshes and sticks together still. that being the new OP's.

Think thats kinda close?

2. deleted

deleted Visitor

Interesting way to put it, I never seen none the new ones..

3. hahaha04

hahaha04 Whatevers Clever

i think that this is a relatively good example. However unlike the M&Ms, the old OxyContin brand had a kind of skin or coating around them which one take off of the pill before breaking it up to snort. I am not really sure why i am saying that, it doesnt really pertain to the NEW vs. OLD debate.

Bottom line, your analogy was pretty decent because yes, the new OC do not break up as easily as the old ones because they are attempting to be abuse proof.

4. G0dm4ch1n3

G0dm4ch1n3 Senior Member

5. polishman

polishman Member

You can't bang the new OC's, they will gel up too much when you cook them, so the only way you can get a rush is by snorting them. Which sucks, because U could always tell how much you were shooting, and you had much less of a problem OD-ing. VS. bangin' good ole Mr. Brownstone

6. -beatnick

-beatnick Senior Member

link? just wonderin if they actually went that far

7. pharfromit

pharfromit Member

It would be a new drug, changing the pill structure or coating doesn't constitute a new drug unless it also changes the pharmacodynamics, they have to prove that but then they don't have to go through the very costly and time consuming new drug application process. so if they added a partial agonist or something it wouldn't be called oxycontin anymore.

8. shermin

shermin Bazooka Tooth

the new ones are kind of like a chunk of low density plastic.

9. Lalakuno

Lalakuno Member

Yeah I managed to get ahold of a old OC and a new OP and the M&M and Skittle analogy is exactly right.

Wow im glad i never did these damn pills. People fiend over these :\