I have experienced death.

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by Statistic#514v3, Aug 19, 2005.

1. Statistic#514v3

Statistic#514v3 Member

Nothing to be afraid of. Then again, you should know the feeling as well.

2. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

I think I did when I got robbed, he punched me in the side of the face hitting my temple and my jaw, the way I expierienced it was complete nothingness, non existant I cant really explain it.

3. Rigamarole

Rigamarole Senior Member

You know, I wish someone who has really died would come back for just one minute and assure us all of that! You know, just say (preferrably in a british accent) "oh it's quite alright. In fact, they have a catering table, with truffels!"

Man, I would feel so much better and take so many more risks in my life. But noooo, they're all out there somewhere having a blast and it hasn't occured to ONE PERSON in history to come back and tell all their friends that death is just fine. Rude people!

4. Xac

Xac Visitor

Well some people who have (literally) died and come back have spoken of a white light and such, perhaps you can take comfort in that?

Personally i would be interested in flat lining just to see whats on the other side.