I have developed an eating disorder

Discussion in 'Mental Health' started by Jennifer19, Dec 26, 2022.

1. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

I don’t wanna eat anymore don’t wanna go on anymore my mom has mad comments about my weight and that put the wheels in motion I didn’t think 120 is over weight my moms commets mad me think so I’m down too 115 it’s too hard without my cat rocky gone and my dad gone anytime I had a flip out attack I could call my dad and he could talk me down but he is not here anymore :( my mother is a horrible Person I’m depressed I called my doc he called in Ativan and BuSpar for me too start taking I wanna spend the night at my sisters house but I have a bad cough and need too be on my ventilator I was doing great for a long time the edibles were helping now I just freak out on them

2. wyldwynd

wyldwynd ~*~ Super Moderator

Jennifer every day you are perfect just as you are…close your eyes and remember your dads word of encouragement always hold that love close to you and let love comfort you <3

3. wyldwynd

Ohh wow and you are getting ready to celebrate your birthday —-/be happy …embrace your body and exactly how you are made so beautiful…enjoy your birthday ….and hey if you gain five or ten pounds remind everyone that is just more of you to love ! And if you lose weight that is your choice not anyone else’s !

4. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

My birthday was November 9th I just forgot too change it I just feel bad and depressed all the time

5. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

My mother doesn’t help me she got inside my head so bad now I feel bad everytime I eat food I don’t enjoy life anymore :(

6. wyldwynd

Jennifer you should be enjoying the food you nourish your body with …food is an essential of life and should be a very healthy experience …

Though I know I have had experience with meals that were somewhat intense with aggravation, and of course at the point you do not even want to eat, but that is a mere moment and should not be the entire define of your mealtime…

Start new with enjoyment —-(some suggestions)
    Light a candle at your setting while you eat
    Set your table nice with pretty plates and flowers
    Make healthy choices of food
    Don’t let anyone disturb your mealtime
    Make it a point of focus that meals and food are to be enjoyed

I really do hope you have the most beautiful day <3

scratcho likes this.
  7. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I wish and hope that you can find solace in a new place to be without a mother that harms you. You deserve peace and harmony.

Jennifer19 likes this.
  8. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

I can’t light candles I’m on oxygen :( I agree with everything you say it’s a new year soon I need too work on so much of myself iv joined some support groups in Facebook my sister sent me eating disorders emotional abuse groups I can’t let my mother get inside my head iv joined a texting support therapy someone too talk too

wyldwynd likes this.
  9. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

So do I :( I know I do

10. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

It’s too hard without my cat and my dad both we’re there when I got put on oxygen when I was little with my back surgery’s he would sit up all night with me when I was in hospital and help me do my breathing exercises

scratcho, ~Zen~ and wyldwynd like this.
  11. wyldwynd

Whenever I hear this song I think of my dad <3

Jennifer19 likes this.
  12. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

I love that song ♥️ my dad’s favorite song was I’m gonna love you forever by Randy Travis

wyldwynd likes this.
  13. ~Zen~

~Zen~ California Tripper Administrator

I wish you and your Mom could have an extended break from each other, perhaps the New Year will bring resolution.

Don't let her sarcasm get you down. Hold your head high and be proud that you are alive!

Your Dad is always with you, inside your head. Treasure those memories and celebrate life with food and drink. What else can you or anyone else do but enjoy the life that was granted us?

It's all about being healthy, and happy...that is life!!!

scratcho and Jennifer19 like this.
  14. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

My sisters talked too my mom she is on bored with my finding a therapist too talk too

15. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

I called someone who will take my insurance they are sending me a list of providers

scratcho and ~Zen~ like this.
  16. ~Zen~

~Zen~ California Tripper Administrator

Groovy news!

A counselor can be a good thing and help a lot!

Jennifer19 likes this.
  17. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

Yes I agree :)

~Zen~ likes this.
  18. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

I know my dad is always with me it’s just too hard at times and my moms comments no one in my family knows what I go threw living in with my mom they don’t get it and they never will

~Zen~ likes this.
  19. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

Anytime I had a panic attack I would call my dad and he could talk me down but he is gone and so is my cat rocky

~Zen~ likes this.
  20. Bilby

Bilby Lifetime Supporter and Freerangertarian Super Moderator

Are there any animal shelters near you?

scratcho and Jennifer19 like this.