I have come up on an idea and I am scared

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Gone and forgotten, Aug 4, 2019.

1. My work consist of hard labor for eight hours

wilsjane likes this.
  2. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

I lived my life for my job, going above and beyond without question for 60 years. Now in retirement I have forgotten what what I like to do for fun. Most of my friends have died or moved away, my children live thousands of miles away. Hindsight is 20-20 and looking back I see so many times when I should said no to a demanding employer. Screw working 100 days just to prove you can do it I guarantee you will look back and ask, "Why the hell did I do that?"

GLENGLEN likes this.
  3. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

So will you be able to work on Sundays and public holidays.?

In some ways, physical work has its advantages of having to be available 24/7. I always remember the morning that I rushed off to sort out a problem and found that it did not exist when I arrived. I concluded that it must have all happened in my dreams.

4. Home for lunch. Only a seven minute drive. I like to take an hour for lunch And pack my lunch and snacks every day

5. This marks day 1, right Rahab?

6. Heck no. I’m on day eight and I have proof that I work the last seven days eight hours a day

7. Onward to my Organizing job.