I have come out to my family. MtF

Discussion in 'Transexual and Transgender' started by Nudegardner, Dec 3, 2021.

1. PrettyToni

PrettyToni Estrogen Addict

Awww :relaxed: I know you have and always will be supportive of me and all others :blush::blush::blush: someday I’ll come to jolly old England and we’ll have a girls night :hearteyes: :blush::blush:

KathyL and Candy Gal like this.
  2. Candy Gal

Candy Gal Lifetime Supporter

ooh yes my lovely xxxx

KathyL and PrettyToni like this.
  3. PrettyToni

:blush::blush::blush:

KathyL likes this.
  4. arizonacook

arizonacook Banned

wait--- take me with, we gotta have some girly fun!

PrettyToni likes this.
  5. arizonacook

arizonacook Banned

just found out that my step brother (adult) is starting his transition to become female

~Zen~, PrettyToni and KathyL like this.
  6. KathyL

KathyL Super Moderator Super Moderator

@Candy Gal , @PrettyToni :smilecat:LOL! Do you two want to get a room?

If you change your name and/or your pronouns, at some point, you have to ask people to please use them. So in that sense, some degree of coming out is necessary.

~Zen~ and PrettyToni like this.
  7. KathyL

Cool! I wish her an easy journey and a successful transition!

~Zen~, arizonacook and PrettyToni like this.
  8. PrettyToni

I guess I never even think about pronouns. Actually taking the steps that I have, and it seems like I’ve come a long way looking back, it’s still all very new to me. And I am very much enjoying the ride. I think right now it’s more me acknowledging me.

It wouldn’t be like that lol she would be my wing girl introducing me to nice guys lol

~Zen~, KathyL and arizonacook like this.
  9. PrettyToni

So how much has your body changed? For me so far it’s mostly up top. My breasts, I feel like my face is different, my skin is softer my butt a little bit but I hope to get a bigger butt lol and I haven’t taken blockers so ugh I have to shave every single day. I wanna fine tune it. I also don’t want to lose what little is left of my sexual appetite. For me now it’s definitely quality over quantity, no more than once a month. I’m not that interested and the less there is the better it is.

KathyL likes this.
  10. PrettyToni

You can definitely come too :blush::blush::blush:

arizonacook likes this.
  11. KathyL

My early changes were my breasts and my face. The facial changes were subtle - you can tell that <he> and I are related - but my face is mostly read as female now. In the last year or so, I have noticed some fat redistribution on my hips. So I almost have some curves now. Unfortunately, I also have some fat redistribution to my belly that tends to hide the curves unless I suck my gut way in. :( I haven't noticed a lot of change on my butt, but then it always was cute. :)

I noticed my skin getting softer almost right away. And more sensitive to pain.

Even on blockers, you'd have to shave every day. Once beard growth starts in puberty, it stays on forever. Blockers hardly slow it down at all. The only solution is to kill it. Some people find that laser works for them, but it is not considered permanent. Electrolysis is permanent, but it takes longer. Each hair needs to be zapped individually about 5 or 6 times to kill it. So, figuring 30,000 hairs in an average beard x 5 zaps each / 1 zap every 10 seconds, it works out to hundreds of hours (346 with those example numbers. Sorry, I'm a math nerd.)

I did find massive changes to my body hair. Not that I had a lot to begin with, but all my chest hairs disappeared, even the few hanging on around my nipples. My armpit hair thinned out to a more female-typical pattern, and my pubic hair changed from male-pattern to female-pattern. All the hair on my thighs disappeared, and the hair on my shins thinned out to be no worse than any other senior lesbian.

The hair on my head stopped disappearing. No re-growth, though, so it is wigs for me.

As far a sexual appetite goes, that train left the station long ago. My wife is a cis woman, well past "a certain age", so there is nothing going on there, and hasn't been since well before my transition. HRT took care of any urge to take things into my own hands.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2021
    PrettyToni likes this.
  12. PrettyToni

that’s mainly what I want is my body hair to go like chest and back legs etc. If that happened then I could live with shaving my face. It seems as though it has slowed somewhat but forgot about laser treatments I’ve heard people have decent results don’t know if I could sit still enough for electrolysis lol I am very active so my belly has shrunk from work but would love some hips. That region like my hips stuck out when I was young and if I wear a tight cami it gives me some curves.

KathyL likes this.
  13. arizonacook

arizonacook Banned

KathyL. its nice that explain all of your journey because i'm sure its helpful for the new transitions, but also for those of us who are just supportive but don't know all that much..i will say that when i first came to HIP and had not read very many posts from anyone i would not have guessed at all that you had gone through a transformation. And you said "senior"--- you don't look Senior --- you don't look at all that much older than i am.

KathyL likes this.
  14. KathyL

Thanks, @arizonacook. That is one reason that I am open about some subjects that would normally be private. The general public get their information from unreliable sources. Someone has to present the correct picture.

Thanks for the compliment. :) One of the nicer things about HRT is that it takes about 10 years off your appearance. But yes, chronologically, I am a senior. Not quite old enough to be an original hippie, but I didn't miss it by much. As for whether I look older than you, I am not that good at judging the age of penguins.

arizonacook likes this.