I have a question....

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms' started by ethanvector, Jan 19, 2018.

1. ethanvector

ethanvector Members

I've been taking 60mg cymbalta for 4 days and I've been off it for 48 hours. If i were to take shrooms tomorrow, how effective would it be and how safe?

2. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Don't fuck around with "just stopping" Cymbalta... That shit can kill doing a cold turkey quit. Seriously!

3. ethanvector

ethanvector Members

dude i've stopped multiple times and honestly ive never felt withdrawl from it, anyway what effect do you think it would have

4. Addicted2MEN

Addicted2MEN New Member

Done my share should be ok they're natural.

5. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I don't know much about cymbalta but the Wiki Pharmacology suggests that it acts upon Serotonin receptors, which is the primary mechanism of action of Psilocybin Mushrooms, so there could definitely be an interaction. What that interaction exactly is I couldn't really tell you but usually if medications already occupy a certain neurotransmitter, than you could expect the effects of the Psilocybin mushrooms to be diminished, however still somewhat present. There are many different Serotonin receptor sites so I couldn't say for sure.

If possible, I would suggest taking a couple weeks off cymbalta prior to ingesting Mushrooms.

6. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

It's your life...

7. ethanvector

ethanvector Members

What about shit like serotonin syndrome, im really worried that that shit could happen
    and just how exactly does it diminish, like what changes

8. MyShrooms

MyShrooms Members

I wouldn't trust other people to do my research for me when it comes to serotonin, just saying.

9. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Serotonin Syndrome is no joke. I would wait to trip. It's not crack you don't need a fix now.

Tags: