I have a question for guys.

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by theacidqueen, Oct 17, 2009.

1. Jokerzilla

Jokerzilla Banned

I've seen more than enough of her pics, and CoCo doesn't have a bigger ass than Kardashian. I've seen more than enough pics of each, and Kim has a much more impressive ass. Not to mention as far as I know CoCo has breast implants, and Kim doesn't. I've got major love for CoCo, but I'd pick Kim over her anyday. Her only fault is actually fucking Ray J.

2. sg girl

sg girl Member

coco does have a bigger ass so wat if her boobs r fake

n yeah she fucked ray j

but coco fuckes ice t

i think i couldnt pick ither one in that situation

3. Geprodis

Geprodis Member

I'm trying to think of something less interesting than the Kardashians but nothing comes to mind.

4. benzocoop

benzocoop Member

Boobs represent femininity, and I am a boob man.

5. cinnamond

cinnamond Member

It is in our DNA, as a heterosexual male to be turned on by these feminine attributes, since procreation cannot exist without a man's erection, well not naturally anyway, so we need this sexual attractions.

This is why I don't think fake boobs work, I look at a naked woman with fake tits and my cock goes soft, but a woman with very small ones, big ones, saggy, or anything natural and it is up a again.

I once had a GF with fake ones and hated them, tried hard not to show it but she was like an inflatable doll, so I tried hard not to touch them. I guess my DNA is not designed for these new mods.

6. Rabbit420

Rabbit420 Member

If you want the psychological and genetic answer to that question read the book titled "The Naked Ape" by Desmond Morris which describes in detail the animal instincts that drive the human psyche and the desire to mate and reproduce. These are the real reasons for male attraction to breasts and asses as opposed to the esthetic appearance of nicely shaped breasts and firm rounded asses.

7. Otacon132

Otacon132 Member

Well put

8. staylow23

staylow23 Member

I couldn't agree more. It's like asking what's so great about sticking your dick into something that's hot, slippery and dark inside.

9. Rabbit420

Rabbit420 Member

OOPS, almost posted the same thing again:(

10. puggybear

puggybear stars may twinkle-but I shine!

I think I'm attracted to female curves because I'm hetero,male and not dead yet.

11. Ryan090

Ryan090 Members

I love them, my gf ass is really firm I love how when she bends over (or in doggy) that you just have the whole view of her ass and pussy, her boobs are also nice an perky, there a real turn on on her body and she loves having them sucked,

12. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

i dont know what you are talking about. im all about the vagina.

13. Mike53052

Mike53052 Members

I don't need either to be huge or even big. A big ass is rather a turn-off to me.

14. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

Legs. For me, it's all about the legs.

15. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

im more interested in their cooking ability

16. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

Well put like that, you could almost be forgiven for asking the question; almost.

However, back in the real world, 99.9'% of men do not view women's bodies like that at all. Anybody who views the attractive female form in such a way deserves to wank themselves to a slow and painful death, gradually losing their eyesight and the ability to ejaculate along the way.

A woman's body is the most beautiful sight a man can behold, despite theacidqueen doing her very best to belittle the entire female population.

17. LagunaBeach

LagunaBeach Banned

I've always been a legs and ass man. I'm good with a nice rack, but a tight ass and gorgeous legs will get my dick hard in a second,

I've always dated chicks with gorgeous asses and beautiful legs.

My girlfriend has a perfect ass and perfectly shaped legs. She knows it. She loves to be naked. She loves to give me a show of her beautiful ass and legs.

I can literally spend an hour between her legs. Of course, she needs about five minutes before I can suck her clit again. My head was made to live between her legs. Oh yeah, she loves to sit on my face and grind her clit on my tongue.

18. Elduderino01

Elduderino01 Members

Im sure there is some sort of scientific reasoning. I have no idea why i lie them. Might just be that society as dubed them "private parts" and being normal people we are always drawn to the naughty. My wife has asked me many times why i lover boobs. She says theyre just fat. Maybe. But i love them. Theyre like train sets. Meant for children, but adults still like to play with them.

19. Addicted2MEN

Addicted2MEN New Member

Not a tit man myself but gimma a huge hard cock and I'm in heaven.

20. Bryce

Bryce A nut busting poster is a happy poster!

If you’re not attracted to the sexually enticing areas, the what parts of the body are you attracted by?