i have a problem with relationships

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by chandra anjali, May 9, 2004.

1. chandra anjali

chandra anjali Member

i can't handle any relationship with people who don't bounce around in thier minds, so i am curious...how do you help people realize their potential? hmm?

2. mondi0924

mondi0924 Member

you don't.. they would if they want to

3. chandra anjali

chandra anjali Member

4. mondi0924

mondi0924 Member

wats the prize?

5. TreePhiend

TreePhiend Member

Take their head and see how high it bounces.

6. VanAstral

VanAstral Member

hm, maybe we just bounce around, hope to bounce into mr. or mrs. You-inspire-me. they should arrive naturally, when they see how inspiring you are.

7. Applespark

Applespark Ingredients:*Sugar*

Can you elaborate chandra anjali

8. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

you can encourage someone and let them know how special they are but it is only when they embrace themselves that they will find their potential and learn of their worth and godliness

9. YogaLady

YogaLady Member

Why must you insist they bounce around in their minds? What's wrong with someone different from you who finds that mind set too unstable in order to maintain a relationship? (not meant to be ansewred here.) Why do you feel you must "help" people "realize" anything? Isn't there a lack of humility there? Better to just accept them to be theirselves. You say to a previous poster, who also said they must be theirself, they won the prize. Have you considered one reason you have problems with relationships is because you are testing them, doubting them, playing mind games? All of these are not accusations, but something to think about.

10. Yokai-Tororu

Yokai-Tororu Guest

You will find someone who is not afraid to do different things. Many people believe that they are born with a limited number of thoughts and acts. They try to reserve themselves to stay in that limit. It is only in their mind.

11. makno

makno Senior Member

you hang out with people for what they are , ,not what you think they may possibly become ...or what they were ..that is dissing yourself and patronising to them!