i have a problem and i don;t know what to do..

Discussion in 'Women's Forum' started by xbabiiqurlx, Jan 27, 2005.

1. Sweet-N-InocentHippi

Sweet-N-InocentHippi Member

my is on here,you can talk to him on advice he knows what to say his sn is 121,i am only 17 an he's 28 so talk to him he;s a good listener,he knows what to give you on addvice so go for it girl.

2. Bare Foot Bunny Hugg

Bare Foot Bunny Hugg Member

I agree with Kindwoman. All my relationships are with older guys. They all have been good to a point but the same thing happens when i date younger guys too. Good luck
    Peace

3. Apples+Oranjes

Apples+Oranjes Bekkasaur

I've been in a situation like this...
    While, he may be an okay guy, you have to be careful even if he is... Sex would be a big issue.... if you're going to do it... you have to be MIGHTY careful considering if you got pregnant he'd be locked up for sure. I think when you're a minor sometimes it's just more STRESS dating an older guy than it is fun.
    Also learn more about him before you make a decision...if he has a past of dating a lot of girls tons younger than him, that's not a good sign. My ex was 24 when I was 16, and I learned quickly why he had a bigger past with younger girls than girls more his age... because he still acted like a child!
    I don't see a problem in age most of the time, but since you're a minor ...I'd say definitely be wary and extremely cautious... Get to know him WELL before jumping into ANYTHING.... that's your best bet.

Be careful.