I have a cuestion

Discussion in 'Coming Out and Confused!' started by Sr.bye, Dec 28, 2020.

1. Sr.bye

Sr.bye Members

ello I am new to this forum because I have had doubts about my sexuality I would like to see if you can give me your point of view, I currently consider myself heterosexual but seeing certain types of men excites me to see them, I have had fantasies with them and I see gay pictures from time to time (I like to see it) but I don't know anyone who shares these tastes and I don't know how to experiment as I would like to.
    could I be bisexual?

2. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

Lots of sociological research on human sexuality suggests that sexual preference isn't a simple 'either/or', Straight/Gay dichotomy, but a continuum; everyone's Bisexual to some extent; some a little; some a lot. What's much more important than arbitrary labels is who you are; not what you are. Are you kind, compassionate, empathetic, and loving...or not?

3. Posterman

Posterman Members

I love women I'm very masculine I love their body everything about them. But I do love the sight of a hard cut cock I do love sucking I like pleasing my partner. I'm still masculine. And I love my wife women in general. I love anal play Given and taken so there is no right or wrong just a matter of attitude.