I have a confession

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by r0llinstoned, Dec 22, 2017.

1. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

On Thursday, December 21st 2017, at approximately 6:15 PM, I, r0llinstoned, *shudders* used a public restroom at a mall located in Orange County, California. Approximately an hour prior I had eaten Panda Express which contained chow mein, orange chicken, kung pao and two chicken egg rolls. Upon finishing my meal my stomach was already bloated and a bit upset. 30 minutes after, I knew I needed to shit but was trying to hold it in. Another 10 minutes or so goes by and I'm starting to sweat and get nervous. I rush out of my office to the second floor restrooms but of course I get stopped by the Asian chick who never shuts up. I politely answer her quickly as I can and head for the restroom.

As I enter the men's facility BOTH fucken stalls are occupied. Great, I'll just go use Nordstroms next door. So I exit the men's facility but notice the family restroom next to it was vacant. I see a lady and her kid heading towards it but I quickly enter before them with a panicked look on my face. As soon as I sat down all hell broke loose. It probably sounded like a machine gun was going off in there from the outside. Lesson learned, don't eat Panda Express at the mall during ur lunch break, but if you do, use the family restroom as they had better TP then the regular restrooms.

2. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

Does Panda Express have good egg rolls?

3. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Yeah they're good. I eat panda express like once a week but I always get wonton soup and an egg roll and I never have to run for the family bathroom

4. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

i used to tell people that wonton soup was made with mouse brain

5. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

A Panda Express just opened here, but I haven't been yet. I always go to Chiu Fai, a local family owned place run by real Chinese people even. The buffet is great.

6. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

it doesn't matter what i eat, i need to shit within an hour of lunch every day. it's a comforting habit.

7. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

rOllin......Every Day When I Log On Here......The First Thing I Look For Is A Thread Of Yours......

It Makes For A Good Start To My Day......BUT.....Being Serious For A Minute If I Can......

You Are Starting To Sound Like You Have "Irritable Bowel Syndrome".....Next Time Your

At The Doc's You Should Mention How Quick Food Goes Through You.......:smiley:

Cheers Glen.

8. r0llinstoned

My stomach did get a bit fucked up from alcohol and fast food but as soon as I eat a somewhat normal diet my bowels are regular.

GLENGLEN likes this.
  9. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

All raw meat has bacteria on the surface which is destroyed during cooking. However plates and spatulas used to handle raw meat simply transfer the bacteria back onto the cooked food unless they are properly cleaned. To simplify handling, I have suggested that different coloured items should be reserved for uncooked food and wherever possible it should be handled by different staff. I think that it would be easier to teach them to fly the space shuttle than to instill some common sense into a lot of the staff.

10. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Ii have a confession to make..

cooked meat is for wussies. just grab that steak and use what your teeth were designed for. :p

11. Joshua Tree

Joshua Tree Remain In Light

You're turning into a one-trick pony with these threads r0llin. How about a discussion about opera for a change? Or the merits of Modernism?

12. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Maybe it's the cabbage in the egg rolls.

13. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Kung POW!!

14. r0llinstoned

I've made plenty of other threads not involving a bathroom. So take ur shit elsewhere!

RubySoho6, GLENGLEN and Americunt like this.
  15. r0llinstoned

George likes spicy kung pao

neoprene_queen likes this.
  16. Americunt

Americunt Corporate Hack

I have diverticulitis, when you gotta go, you gotta GO. Other times you can't go :cry:

17. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Is Panda Express really Chinese food?

r0llinstoned likes this.
  18. r0llinstoned

It's faux chinese food. If you want the real shit you gotta go to city wok or lucky chinese.

19. Americunt

Americunt Corporate Hack

Shitty wok take-a order prease?

20. Joshua Tree

Joshua Tree Remain In Light