I Have a Brilliant Idea, read this shit.

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by mikeyjwest, May 18, 2004.

1. Cosmo4

Cosmo4 Member

Just stop giving her pills and free stuff and see how she is.. if she's cool she shouldn't ditch you and she should still chill with you and stuff.

2. john_the_pothead

john_the_pothead Member

yeah just stop supplying free goods unless she's with you...but keep hanging out with her on a regular basis, get to know her and all that good stuff, but don't get too obsessive...just take it easy, chances are she's gonna have fun and she'll enjoy hanging out with you...if not, there's other fish in the sea

3. mikeyjwest

mikeyjwest Member

Well the fucking bitch didnt pick up the phone. I fucking hate it when people do shit like that to me. I know that its going to happen and thats why I always think about it too much in the firstplace. The only explanation is that this world is a big piece of shit and humans are little fucking maggots living deep this shitball of life.

4. mikeyjwest

mikeyjwest Member

She just called me. Now she wants to hang out. I guess she is comming now. I fukcing flipped out for a second.

5. john_the_pothead

john_the_pothead Member

like i said, you need to chill out and take it easy... i think somebody needs to smoke a bowl right now! ;)

6. mikeyjwest

mikeyjwest Member

Ok, so she called me a few hours late. I think she was just disoriented about the whole thing. So she comes to pick me up, and she has one of our semi-mutual friends in the car with her. So we go and we smoke for a sec, but she wants to go get her friends. So im like, wtf but ok, and we go pick up these other two guys. and after a while they invite me to go smoke with them and i figured thats what was wanted of me, so i went wtih them and got stoned out of my mind. But I forgot my book in her car and she called me later and dropped it off but she still had her friend in teh car and she said she would call me later about studying with me tonight. I dont know, I have a feeling she wont call me.