I Have a Brilliant Idea, read this shit.

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by mikeyjwest, May 18, 2004.

1. mikeyjwest

mikeyjwest Member

I was selling hydrocodine and I met her and I asked her if she wanted some, and i said yeah, but I imediately took to liking her and instead of selling them tto her like i had originally planned i gave her three of them. Then later that day i saw her going to lunch and she came to talk to me and i was like "well ill igve you some hydrocodine if you take me to lunch" and she was pretty happy about that. And I think we connected pretty good at lunch so after a day I asked her if she wanted to smoke after exams, and she was like ok and she gave me her number. I called her a wihle ago and im supposed to call her back when school ends tommarow, I think that I will call her back when school ends and ask her if she wants to chill in an hour or so and we can smoke for a bit by ourselves then go to my friends house. Do you think she will be wierd with smokeing at my friends house? I shouldnt say anything about that again. I should say it to her after weve been smoking for a good 30 minutes. She will like my friends I think. Should I not force them on her? Damnit, the things I go through for some pussy. Will she be wierd about going to a park or something to smoke because I dont think we cna go back to my house. I appreciate any commentary, especially if you as stoned as I am. Which is around 7 bowls or something around there of shwag.

2. Cosmo4

Cosmo4 Member

To start off..I wouldn't give her anything just so she likes you or hangs out with you..

3. twoseeeyes

twoseeeyes Member

exactly. Even if she puts out, you gotta give her pills and buds, that means shes a whore, and you paid for one :p

4. Cosmo4

Cosmo4 Member

You want a gf who wants YOU and not your stuff also...

5. john_the_pothead

john_the_pothead Member

i agree with them, its ok to let her smoke with you for free, just don't give her shit for free...

as for the friend thing, bring her to smoke with them...she'll probably enjoy herself and if she doesn't accept them, then forget about her, its not worth it to lose friends for some girl who possibly is hanging out with her only to get free drugs...

my friend's girl won't let him smoke, which is really gay...but she waited til they were together for a couple weeks until she told him to stop...now he can only smoke with us at lunch...its really bogus

6. Cosmo4

Cosmo4 Member

That sucks man.. me and my girl are both stoners (that's how we met) so we smoke together everytime we hang out (literally). It's really fun!

It also makes talking/saying what you mean a lot easier and less embarassing!

7. john_the_pothead

john_the_pothead Member

thats probably what I want most right now, i want a girl to smoke with and just hang out with me all night...it would make me so damn happy

like that song by blink 182 "you fucked up my life" where hes talkin about how they used to be and he says "we would laugh and get high and never answer the phone"...

its been way too long since i've got some action... :(

8. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

she might be weird about she might not!

you know a lot more about her than we do buddy!

9. mikeyjwest

mikeyjwest Member

I give stuff to people all the time. Thats how I get them to buy shit from me. Im like here, have one of these. And then ill be like, hey if you want any of those call me. Thats only if they dont have money wiht them though.

10. john_the_pothead

john_the_pothead Member

yeah just don't keep givin her free stuff, it's pretty hard to judge her motivation behind hanging out with her if you give her free drugs all the time

11. john_the_pothead

john_the_pothead Member

and definitely don't use it to bribe her to do anything with you...

12. mikeyjwest

mikeyjwest Member

Im pretty sure I need to do this at first. Thats always the way it is. Girls like it when you give them stuff. Then slowly I will let it known that im not always going to treat her. I did that with my last gf and it worked out well. I had one of those relationships with her that we were always always together and I thikn that that isnt a problem. The problem is if she gets uncomfortable at some point.

13. twoseeeyes

twoseeeyes Member

That didn't make any sense. If it worked with your last gf you would be still going out with her. It obviously didn't work because you started the relationship based on one being dependent on another. A relationship must be equal to work out. Otherwise the substance of your relationship is drugs. No way a relationship on those terms will last.

14. john_the_pothead

john_the_pothead Member

you get into a relationship, at least from my experience and perceptions, because you like the other person, whether it is what they do, their personality, or what they look like...not because someone gave them drugs to go out on the first date...

sorry if i sound like im lecturing you, my perceptions of a relationship are different from yours i guess, but i think a mutual enjoyment of each other is probably the better approach...

15. mikeyjwest

mikeyjwest Member

Im not fucking giving her crack here. Guys give girls pills. Its not a fucking big deal. She liked me, I could fucking tell, it was just incentive, it was a way for me to bring up her taking me to lunch, not because it was a date but because i was fucking hungry and my friends werent around. Im telling you you dont understand. As far as my last gf is concerned I never gave her drugs. When my friends dont have weed I smoke them out, if they don't, I smoke them out.

16. john_the_pothead

john_the_pothead Member

alright man, im sorry, but yeah i think you should introduce her to your friends, she's gonna meet them eventually...

just introduce them and start smokin

17. jackovgoesjacko

jackovgoesjacko Member

ya man that sounds pretty shady. If a girl needs to get stuff from you to get her to like you she isnt worth it in the first place and probably has little or no self-esteem to boot!

18. Velouria

Velouria Member

I've had guys try to "seduce" me with pills. This one guy always offers me free stuff and then try to get me to sleep with him. It will never happen. Usually I just take the free stuff and leave. And yet they fall for it over and over. Anyway, the kind of girls who will do stuff with you in return for drugs are NOT the kind of girls you should be going after in the first place. If they're smart they'll just use you and you'll never get anything out of it.

19. mikeyjwest

mikeyjwest Member

Maybe. I dont really know if she is doing it just for weed. Im not trying to seduce her, I just used them as an easy way of hanging out with her. What I want primarily is for her to be a smoking buddy. I deep down want her to like me, but if we were only smoking buddys taht woudl be cool too.

20. mikeyjwest

mikeyjwest Member

If she has that miscoception how can I change it? Cant I just talk to her about it? When Im really stoned i will bring up how I dont want her to think the wrong thing of me. I dont know, thats prob not a good idea. Fucking crap, I cant handle this shit.