I hate TV

Discussion in 'TV' started by Tamee, May 13, 2004.

1. Tamee

Tamee naked

yep, sure do

2. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

congrats, i hate it too. eversince i stopped watching it, and when i boycotted computers and spent time outdoors, i realized that the world has become a very empty place.

3. Incubus

Incubus Banned

You both are fucken wierd, how and why could and would you hate gods great gift of tv. News, sports, and all the great shows. Do you also hate movies?!?

4. Tamee

Tamee naked

yep. I mean, I "like" all that stuff. but the world would be a much better place without it all. I could get rid of it all right now and never miss it.

5. squawkers7

squawkers7 radical rebel

I sorta miss a few of the old sappy variety/family shows I saw when I was
    a kid. Would love to zap away most of the afternoon kids shows on TV nowadays, they either stupid or violent.
    Yes I still have a few shows that I like to watch once in awhile but not every day or week like....Dharma & Greg, That 70's Show, Friends, ER,
    CSI,X-Files, and old re-runs that come on late at night when if I can't sleep.
    Besides if I watched TV all day then who would walk the dog, do laundry & dishes, go to work, or whatever else I need to do?

6. MexicanFlowerChild

MexicanFlowerChild Member

I liked watching That 70 show but i found out i could live without it...I hate the tv...i think that's one of the major things of causing overweight people...i mean all they do is watch tv and eat junk food and then see commercials of mcdonalds or burger king and decide not to cook anything because they felt like eating a stinkin burger...ahh sorry for my rudeness...just had to take it all out...Peace

7. backtothelab

backtothelab Senior Member

i love seinfeld. i mean, really, it's fucking amazing. Larry davis and jerry seinfeld, jesus christ what a duo! Did anyone see the episode where kramer came into jerry's apartment and was like, "hey, where's your fax machine", and jerry goes, "i dont have a fax machine", elaine walks up and listens, and kramer says to jerry, "are you sure you dont have one, i find alot of things at my house i don't know about". elaine says, "maybe you have a fax machine at your house, and you just don't know about it yet" and kramer says,"you just blew my mind!". then he ran off to look for the fax. It blew my mind too. i mean really blew my mind. every episode does

i don't like any of that other non seinfeld crap, cept maybe that 70's show, and the show with that guy with the afro, and he paints all the cool mountains and talks to you while he does it, what a stoner

8. DandelionPrincess

DandelionPrincess Member

I don't like tv either. I admit I will occasionally watch that 70's show or watch whatever is on if everyone else around me is watching it. But I would rather have everyone not watching tv and us doing something else. I hate how if I try to talk to my mom and she's in the middle of a tv show she'll scream at me to shut up and then blame me later for making her miss "the best part" or whatever. I've never really been caught up so much in a tv show before, I don't really care if I see the end or not. But it also makes me feel bad when I'll call my bf and he'll complain after the show he was watching is over that I made him miss the end of his show. Not rudly or anything, but enough to make me feel bad. My dad is a totally tv addict, I've actually seen him watch five movies in a row one Saturday. I don't care for tv myself, I'd much rather be reading a book outside or actually DOING something, like a trip to the beach or roller skating, etc. I am basically tired of always being second-rate to some stupid black box that seems to hypnotise people.:(

9. Jesus~

Jesus~ Member

I really do not like tv. I havent watched it for a while, and i started to watch it again , and i hated it.

But I do love American Chopper.

I usually do watch comedy central/discovery.

And some documenteries.

10. squawkers7

squawkers7 radical rebel

The character "Kramer" reminds me of my brother sometimes.
    When I was little my mom used to watch soap operas all afternoon. In the Summer or any school vacation, she would yell at us if we made her miss it.
    She would get upset if some soap character didn't do whatever she thought they should and got mad if her favorite people were no longer on the shows.
    When I was real young, I stepped on the TV cord (by mistake while looking out a window) my mother pushed me out of the way and I ended up stitches in my lip.
    Guess watching people on TV are more important then the real-live people that ya live with.

11. Applespark

Applespark Ingredients:*Sugar*

Are you serious? (sarcastic) Really though tv is so manipulative. I can't even say it in short words...tv sucks. I cannot believe people pay for all that pointless crap on tv...300 chanels...500 chanels and huge tv's in people living rooms...3 tv's per household...it's so crazy.

12. MexicanFlowerChild

MexicanFlowerChild Member

and no...we dont just have tv in our houses anymore...they made tv's for the cars...