I hate stupid asses that can't take a joke

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by missfontella, Jan 5, 2005.

1. missfontella

missfontella Mama of Da Assassins

I was in Walmart the other night and this guy I used to work with was behind me in line. He was one of the supervisors that had a hand in firing me (not a big one, he was just doing what he was told) and he said some fucked up things to me after it happened (uncle tom ass). anyhoo, he speaks to me and I decide not to be rude even though I would rather not talk to him. So I ask how he is doing. He tells me that he is no longer with the company and works somewhere else. I laugh and say" Oh that's good, now I don't have to hate you" and laugh again. The fuckin tight ass just looks at me like I'm crazy.

It was joke, you ass-kisser. I lied Bitch! I knew you lost your job. You got FIRED! Cause they eventually fucked you like they fucked me and, would you believe this, IT DIDN'T even matter how much you deep throated their tiny dicks!!!!! They STILL treated your ass like puuurrreee SHIT! You know how I know? Roger told me. I still talk to people from that job because I was a good decent person and I never let them take that from me, I never compromised who I was for that pissy ass job, I don't let people do wrong right in my face and stay silent, I definitely don't participate in evil behavior just for my own personal gain and I can sleep at night. You stupid, ugly, triffling, sad sad, little, hopeless, spineless, dickless man!

well, that's what I wanted to say. instead I sucked my teeth at him and turned back around in line. The joke was an attempt to be nice even though I don't like that dude..........see

niceness never pays

2. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

why did you call him an "uncle tom", because he is white?? I dont understand how you scream about racism, then you do the exact same thing, only opposite?? racism begets racism.

3. missfontella

missfontella Mama of Da Assassins

out of all that, that's what you picked?

no, genius, he is black

4. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

sorry, whenever someone screams "uncle tom" that usually grabs my attention.

5. whispers

whispers sweet and sour

.....you did what ???......i am in shock

6. tigerlily

tigerlily proud mama

*sigh* yes yes... niceness never pays.... i'm having serious issues at my job too... we have a new cook who has been rude since the day she started. rude to me at least... (i'm not good at confrontation, so i usually try to be quiet, but the second day she worked she got really pissed and kinda blew up at me and i started to talk back, but i apologized later that evening with no acceptance or return apology from her) so finally i decided to simply be polite, do my job and leave her alone. then today she totally ran into me with the swinging door and she would have hit me in the face had i not been carrying a tray... not saying a word to me as she passed me and i stared at her open-mouthed.... what a bitch.

anyway, walmart sucks as it is hun.. every time i go in there everybody seems so incredibly unhappy and they have poor management and don't know how to run shit... (from what i've seen as a customer who has worked in a grocery store for a little over 2 yrs now)... this is at all the walmarts i've been to... plus they're destroying our economy..... they don't pay their employees shit so that can price their shitty quality products at lower than other stores, and thus be able to build at least 3 in every decent-sized county ... regulating the prices that all other stores should strive for... which in my supermarket's case, we have very good quality customer service and food, etc, so we luckily get plenty of business anyway.

okay sorry missF, my ranting is done!!

7. indescribability

indescribability Not To Be Continued

thats why i dont bother talking to people i used to know after a certain length of time

8. lynsey

lynsey Banned

You sound like you handled it well. I don't have any brain power when I'm uncomftrable I just get quite.a couple of months ago i ran into this bitch who fired me about 2 years ago and it was very uncomftrable, I totally deserved to get fired from that job but i still wanted to tell her not to wear backless tops as she has severe adult acne...and she works in an industry where she'll never get ahead purley because she has acne so that's enough for me.

9. peacefuljeffrey

peacefuljeffrey Senior Member

I wasn't gonna say anything until I saw that you spelled "uncomfortable" as "uncomftrable" TWICE, Lynsey... What's the deal with that?

-Jeffrey

10. whispers

whispers sweet and sour

you are slacking off there....... jefray

11. lynsey

lynsey Banned

that would be because i can't spell...but thanks so much for reminding me that I am an incompetent speller as sometimes i forget:)