I Hate School!!!!

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by SurfhipE, May 14, 2004.

1. kazinspace

kazinspace Member

:D i h8 skool aswel. but i'v left now hehe!!

2. Little One

Little One Member

i totally know what you mean about the molding you into what they want you to be. that's probly the part that pisses me off the most because not everyone is the fucking same and as human beings we have the damn right to choose who we want to be and how we want to see and do things. ITS OUR FUCKING RIGHT. not to even mention that it makes the teachers look like fucking dumbasses when they cant control their classes and get all pissy about it and threaten us with punishment. AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO SEES THIS INSANITY GOING ON??????

3. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

I know you've probably heard this before. But it does work. With the right mind set and attitude this does work.

If you tell yourself you hate school, obviously it will seem un-enjoyable to you. On the other hand if you think in a positive manner. School will seem better.

Good look in your journey through life.
    -Peace :)

4. neoteny

neoteny Member

I am done with classes. It's reading period right now, and finals start on Wednesday. I've got a twenty-five page paper due tomorrow, then two take-home finals, and then one exam on Saturday. I'm staying around to work commencement week, then I get to go home on the 31st. It's almost over.

5. TheDoorsOfPerception

TheDoorsOfPerception Member

I hate school. It's true, they do try to mold you into something. A lot of people at my school are jerks, so its not a happy place to be. The friends i do have, don't understand me. Ehh... school.

I'm officially a junior now and summer break just began for us.

6. FreakyJoeMan

FreakyJoeMan 100% Batshit Insane

I actually kinda can't wait for summer to be over, so I can go back to public school. I've always been and observer, a anthropologist of sorts. Plus, I really need the social contact. :p