I Hate School!!!!

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by SurfhipE, May 14, 2004.

1. borut16

borut16 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I don't hate it either...I love getting educated even though at moments working hard seems to piss me off but I love knowing things which i wouldn't otherwise...*anxious to learn;)*

2. thepixies

thepixies Member

i s'pose i like to know stuff but i dont think the stuff school teaches is realy all that important except maybe RE or PSE, but i prefer just to piss around wth my freinds and have fun

3. Caitlin

Caitlin Member

I love learning..and education....but school..? Not so much...but mostly because its a prison where I go :)

32 days total until utter freedom..and 22 ish days left.

My my how the time flies..Really, I feel like only yesterday it was February, and now it is mid May. :) Time for the maypole.

4. WaitingForTheSun

WaitingForTheSun Member

I have like a week and a half left. I can't wait until summer. I'm going to go camping for like 3 weeks and just hang out in the mountains. Oh oh, mountain sunsets are awesome.

5. Lani

Lani Member

I love school too...there are things i dislike about it..but hey life is what you make it...I go to an international school..so things are really chilled..no one judges you by the way you look, dress, act etc..since everybody is so different and unique...sometimes homework and tests are a pain..and some stuff you learn is utterly useless but hey..its all good...I have friends (or rather aquantances) that dont go to school and choose to live a different lifestyle..some of them enjoy it..some really regret it..and some are so fucked up on drugs they dont even knoe theyr own name...so really its all up to you (allthought I have to damit that some people have it real bad in school aswell..my heart goes to them)

kiss
    L

6. SurfhipE

SurfhipE Senior Member

Heh, thepixie and that other kid, your like...13...you will hate school in abuot a year, trust me. Siiiighh...
    Gosh, four more weeks ehhh...I know, I can't wait untill summer, I just can't wait to take off with my guitar and start playing in some random park, or go lay out in the grass for hours and hours like that movie Tuck Everlasting.
    And then...yes, camping...makes me sad thinking about it that I'm not there...beach and lake all day, fires and fireflies, mountains and sunsets at night...holy shit I think I'm about to cry cuz I'm stuck in this fabricated world right now...oh well.
    I think it's funny how like, we're all like yeahhh summer, go lay in the grass and stuff, haha we're all such hippies. :)

7. NatureFreak412

NatureFreak412 Art of Balance

I hate school, I have 2 days left, then its the great summer. Is it just me or does going to school kinda depress you, then summer comes and ur like hell yeah. Ha surf that is so true, I like to go lay in the grass, we did that at school durring break, it was really tall, and then they found out we were all going out there laying in it, and the mowed it and screwed it all up. There where rabbits running around in it and everything. The man has to destroy all good and peaceful things....

8. Little One

Little One Member

school's such a buzz kill. good thing its almost summer!:)

9. underwhelmed

underwhelmed Member

school...tough topic. my school offers alot of different classes to take, so you can usually learn what you want in school, and dont always push it down your throat. But most things i want to learn, i learn from expierences in life, which i guess some of them occur in school...so i guess school is helpful in some ways. Ill just finish out my two years and then we'll see about college...

10. the_dreaming_tree

the_dreaming_tree Member

We get out on June 3rd and I'm so excited. This year I didn't get to take classes I wanted to but next year it will be different. One year left. :)

11. midnight_toker89

midnight_toker89 Member

SHIT I HAVE 3 WEEKS PLUS 6 WEEKS OF SUMMER SCHOOL :-(
    peace and love everyone

12. NatureFreak412

NatureFreak412 Art of Balance

I dont see how you could take having school in June, Our school is crappy its under funded and doesnt have hardly any classes available but the basic stuff. I have 2 days left and I am free till August 9th, thats to early to go back though. Almost everyone are a bunch of mindless pricks, who go with whatever is "in". Thats one of the main reasons I dont like school, that and some of the stupid rules like tucking in ur shirt. I dont do it though, its just crazy.

13. Dilapidated

Dilapidated Member

We get out on May 27th. I can't fucking wait. I absolutely hate school. I love learning, but only about things I want to learn about, like history.

I don't think I would like them to spring the end of school on us, because I like knowing how much I have to raise my grade until the end of the year. For instance in bio i'm getting an 86 and I want to get an A in it and I know the concrete date when school is going to end so I know I have a few weeks to raise it, but I'd be panicky if I knew they were going to spring it on us.

14. antithesis

antithesis Hello

Whine whine whine whine..... just drop out then.

15. Dilapidated

Dilapidated Member

My theory on that is... Why drop out when you've gone so far? Here you can only drop out in tenth grade, and then you only have 2 years left when you've already gone 10, so why bother?

16. antithesis

antithesis Hello

Then they should suck it up and try to find something to like about it.

17. Dilapidated

Dilapidated Member

Nah, I like complaining.

18. SapphireSerenity

SapphireSerenity Member

Yes, I hate school, too... The people there try and mold you into what they think is right... I can't stand it... So, my mom did me a favor and pulled me out for home schooling.. But, now she's forcing me to go back witht his starting year... :(

19. luxie

luxie Member

boy george i totally forgot what waiting to get out of school feels like, im unschooled its a type of homeschooling, its so strange and you wont even realize it til you break free but school keeps you so conformed and jaded, so rock on to all you young flower children hippies out there fighting the conformity man and society while still in school just hope your all about the love!!
    AIMER ET PAIX

20. SurfhipE

SurfhipE Senior Member

haha oh yeah! NatureFreak...that's so awesome! Stupid facists that had to cut down the grass though, jerks. That's SOO something I would do at school, and totally get made fun of, haha oh well!

Hey...can I ask you guys something? K, I'm like totally flower child and I don't really hang out with any other hippies...mainly cuz I don't know any...but then I see a couple like upperclassman who are totally hippies and hang out together, but I don't really hang out with them, it's kinda depressing. So, like...you guys are all hippies, do you hang out with hippies too, or see some but don't really hang out with them? Ha, sorry it's a little confusing, but very frustrating to me, they look so like me, but it's kinda like their little group is already established and plus they're not in my grade or anything...I dunno...weird stuff, ha...