I Hate School!!!!

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by SurfhipE, May 14, 2004.

1. SurfhipE

SurfhipE Senior Member

Blah, I am so sick of it! Only four more weeks but still...it's insane hell. I love just like hanging with people I don't like and watching everyone ELSE have a life, ha. I can't wait to get out of here and start MY life. Also, what get's me weirded out kinda like...is I am so hippie but also a little punk, and I have like NOOO punk friends...haha I dunno, that was kinda random but I would like some friends that were a little different....

sigh, peace and love...

2. Acid_Rain

Acid_Rain Member

i only have till thursday next week...then it's all over for a while

3. Sugar Magnolia

Sugar Magnolia Member

i can't wait for school to be over either, it's getting old and i have senioritis real bad. only 2 more full weeks then finals then commencement then BONNAROO! it's all going too slow

4. SurfhipE

SurfhipE Senior Member

Least you guys get to leave...so jealous, only a softmore over here, blah.
    Hey, does anyone else hate these new changes??? :-( BLAHH.. is there any way i can check all the things i poseted like you used to be able to?

5. SunFree

SunFree Member

I have nineteen school days left, 28 days total till the end of school. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I'm a junior, so I'll be back again for one more year. :( My best friend is graduating early this year, and moving to Montana to go to school halfway through next year, so that's kind of a bummer. But at the moment I just try to survive til the end of each week...which I did, cause it's friday!!!

6. backtothelab

backtothelab Senior Member

haha four days!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. FreakyJoeMan

FreakyJoeMan 100% Batshit Insane

No more schools for Chris's. I took finals like, two weeks ago. :D

8. Orsino

Orsino Member

June 4th till I get out.. well, sort of, I just have a graduation june 4th, but I have to come back the next wednesday and take a damn test because of my advanced foreign language class... well... at least it's foreign language class, it isn't so bad, plus our teacher is pretty laid back so we get to joke around a lot in class with her and stuff... hmm... I just want to pass and get out.

9. MexicanFlowerChild

MexicanFlowerChild Member

i got 2 weeks more...but mann i dont want to go thru finals....but hey cant wait till the summer...

10. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

i have like 45 more days...sigh...i guess the countdown begins...uhhh 45...44

11. Orsino

Orsino Member

Dayyyummm.

12. random_spontaneosity

random_spontaneosity Member

no school for me, left yesterday.

but i go back in about 5/6 weeks to begin year 13. then i leave for summer hols then go back for official year 13. crazy.

no school, no school, just exams, just exams, oh fuck, oh fuck, i'll live, i'll ,live.

13. vintage soul

vintage soul Member

i have 12 days left and then i am done forever! or until i go to college or not

14. Jesus~

Jesus~ Member

In Russia, you don't take school. School takes YOU.

Hahaha... i can do that with everything.

And i have about 2 weeks left. Its hell. HELL. I only like my art classes, everything else is a drag, i usually dont do the work. :(

But art is awesome, my teacher is a total hippie.

15. thepixies

thepixies Member

I've actually startyed to really enjoy school, the lessons are fun because me and my freinds just piss around and the breaks are better. It's the only time when i get to hang around with my freinds who dont live really close to me, i may go round occasionally but that's it.

It can be a lil shitty when its raining but if you eat loads of sweets then you get cheered up enough (and giddy)

16. attackmole

attackmole Member

I hate school. And so much longer. I don't get out till Jun 18'th ]

17. givepeaceachance

givepeaceachance Member

The school boards should surprise us with when the school year ends. I only have a couple of weeks left and after a long year of hard work, i've gotten to the point where I just don't really care anymore. If they ended it sooner, I decided I would start not caring sooner, so they should just surprise us. No school next week! Everyone leave, so then we could have the grades we earned when we were still trying.

18. sunshinedaisy11

sunshinedaisy11 Member

18 days.. cant wait for summer!!!!! :)

19. moonbeam7

moonbeam7 Member

I hate school too. Thank god I only have three weeks of it left. It's as boring as hell!:mad:

20. thepixies

thepixies Member

am i the only one here who doesnt hate school?