i hate school...

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by indian~summer, Jun 14, 2006.

1. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Newbie

go, drop out, do drugs for a few years, get lucky and find a good job, keep doing the drugs, die. you couldn't ask for a more perfect setup

2. Rebel_1

Rebel_1 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I hated high school, always made fun of, I was only at a sixth grade level in 9th and it wasn't getting any better. So I signed the quit papers, said screw you and walked out the door end of story.

3. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

I kept getting busted at school.....

4. Rebel_1

Rebel_1 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

So did I for forging hall passes. Tiptoeing around corners, playing in the library. Let me give you a hint, you ever watch the breakfast club, the smart alec kid with the long trench coat, yep that would have been my type and mouthy like him too. Ive melowed alot over the years though.;)

Trust me when I quit, they threw balloons and you know in my younger days before the kids started picking really bad and the goodie two shoe teachers werent putting me down I wasn't like that. But when the shit finally hit the fan and everybody was against me something happened and i snaped. All the suden I didn't care anymore and my main abjective was to make there lives a living hell to get back, It does have that affect on people.

It's almost like I got like that to deliver the bad karma to the bad teachers and students for all the crap they did to me.:sunglasse