i hate school and never want to go back

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by indian~summer, Apr 4, 2007.

1. texasmade3

texasmade3 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

fucl it just throw some bullshit together like a 5 year old did it and shityshitybangbang its done!!! college art teachers dont give a fuck if u just threw a bucket of paint on a poster and turned it in. its ART lol... i took a college art class and we had a project to do 3 times a week. i got drunk and just threw together a 5 min masterpiece and voala! B plus!! just do it man, DO IT

2. Wheels

Wheels Member

All I know is I felt the same way about school last june, and then I graduated and the major suckage started... school was way easier... but um, I voted

panties [​IMG]

and half ass it and go to school [​IMG]

3. dylanzeppelin

dylanzeppelin daydream believer

just think in 24 hours its the weekend.. so it will all end even if just for the weekend. Trust me, it's not that bad. I used to skip class all the time because it was my choice and didn't care. It ended up biting in the ass like all things that end up that way always do. So good luck! Just breathe!

4. veroness

veroness There's only one :)

spring break is almost over, and i hate school, but the fun part about school is what your going to do after and you tihnk about that the whole day. thats what keeps me going...sometimes

5. indian~summer

indian~summer yo ho & a bottle of yum

i have to work this weekend, i have no qualms about working really..i just know this is gonna end up killing me...:ack:
    i still say fuck school :H
    i wish the class was a lecture class, if it was like sociology/philosophy/art history..i'd be so over that class...this was a painting class...why the hell am i in art school again? someone please tell me!

6. veroness

veroness There's only one :)

to explan your horizons, better your creativity? what made you pick art school? it sounds like a great thing to continue with!

7. Freekske

Freekske Member

Breathe, breathe in the air
    Dont be afraid to care

I don't know

8. mr_two_1988

mr_two_1988 Member

I say do a half assed project and bribe the teacher with panties :hysterica