I Hate People

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by BeatinFeet69, Jul 13, 2018.

1. Ready-kilowatt

Ready-kilowatt Members

What the fuck is a millennial exactly? Like what age range?

2. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Wouldnt it be cool if there was like a search engine where you could type questions like that in, and it would give you the answer

Someone should invent that

Rahab likes this.
  3. Ready-kilowatt

Ready-kilowatt Members

Yeah, "dancing with myself" was their only "hit"

Interesting music. ...more like proto-punk though.

4. Ready-kilowatt

Ready-kilowatt Members

Yeah, but you would get like 20 answers, and the answers wouldn't be consistent with public opinion, this is why I asked.

See how even Wikipedia gives you several different answers?
    What age range DO YOU GUYS consider to be a Millennial?

5. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I think Running Horse himself is technically also a millennial.

6. Ready-kilowatt

Ready-kilowatt Members

Makes sense.

(Your profile picture looks like Sharon Van Etten )

7. Asmodean

I usually go by the official definition. As a millennial i am precise like that

eggsprog likes this.
  8. Ready-kilowatt

Ready-kilowatt Members

What official definition? Even Wikipedia lists several sources each with it's own definition.

9. Ready-kilowatt

Ready-kilowatt Members

Pew Research Center states that "Because generations are analytical constructs, it takes time for popular and expert consensus to develop as to the precise boundaries that demarcate one generation from another."

10. Asmodean

noun
    1. 1.
      a person reaching young adulthood in the early 21st century.

11. Asmodean

born in the 1980s, 1990s, or early 2000s:

the millennial generation

12. Ready-kilowatt

Ready-kilowatt Members

Okay.

I guess that's simpler than Wikipedia's listing 8 different sources with 8 different definitions
    I guess technically I'm a millennial then, though for some reason I always saw myself as being post-gen-x but pre-millennial, but I guess it's all been lumped in with the millennial generation any way...

13. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

Perennial Millennial

Always makes me feel they're calling me a plant

14. Spilled-Patchouli

Spilled-Patchouli Members

Thanks! This song rules! A bit depressing though...as a lot of good things are.

15. Ready-kilowatt

Ready-kilowatt Members

I'm not sure that I hate anybody, but since this thread is called "I hate people" it seemed like a good place to vent about the people that have become annoyances in my life. ...hate is too strong of a word, and I really don't hate them, I just wish they could piss off and mind their own business, you know?

WARNING: venting taking place in the text below.

I wonder how these people never seem to notice how I have never said or done anything that even remotely resembles the shit that these people talk.

I guess that's why they have to resort to impersonation and elaborate schemes and lies to try to make me look bad.

Okay, more venting:

"I hate": the desk staff at the methadone clinic, ill call this lady "kristen Cameron" to protect the identity of the guilty, but this lady will listen to the lies that methadone patients tell her about me and then will talk shit to me as a result. This lady is like 70 years old and she acts like a 13 year old girl, and not only is her behaviour unprofessional and unethical but it's in violation of her employment regulations, she should be fired. ...but I don't report her, I just let it go, I don't even say anything bad to her, she has no idea what she is doing, and everything she thinks she knows about me is total bullshit. How stupid can this lady be? For example some little schizophrenic gay kid who is in and out of mental institutions tells her I carry around axes in my back-pack, and the stupid **** believes him! In reality I carry books in my bag and practice Buddhism and non-violence, but whatever...

I actually wish everybody at that clinic would stay 40 feet away from me at all times, these are people I want nothing to do with. Its ridiculous how people think that just because you take the same medication that it must mean you are the same in other ways. Then these people go around telling people that I'm autistic just because I completely ignore them, I wear headphones and work in my notebook when they are around just to block them out, I would get a horrible headache if I had to listen to these people...

...this is why these people are so creepy, they think that just because you stand in a line by them every morning that it somehow means you are part of their lives. ...some of them even start telling people that they know you.

Of coarse everything these people think they know about me is complete and total shit with no basis in reality, their sources of information don't even know me, it's pure made up fantasy and delusion.

16. inthelibrary

inthelibrary Members

Lighten up cupcakes

Driftrue likes this.
  17. Asmodean

It's not a real significant classification or label anyway. And as put: some of the most critical naggers on millennials are other millennials :p

18. Deidre

Deidre Follow thy heart

I'm trying not to hate this guy I work with, but it's a daily struggle. And I work from home. His tone that comes through the phone, yuck. I wish he would resign.

Running Horse likes this.
  19. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

I really do hate most people. I hate when I find some people I like and then I have to be around their other friends who are so obnoxious. Had a whole engagement party/bridal shower sleepover this weekend with my friends. They invited some other friends of theirs over to stay and they essentially kicked us out of the only guest room because they're not "comfortable sleeping without a door" but fuck my girlfriend sleeping on the floor even though she has arthritis and nerve damage in her back...

and then they proceed to drone on in monotone voices about all of the made up allergies they have. I asked this girl point blank if she was celiac and she said no, but she can't eat gluten. Ummm...you're an idiot. And then it was so awkward because it was like pulling teeth to figure out what we were all going to eat just because they have all these things they choose not to eat. If your diet is so strict then you need to bring your own food when you go and stay at someone else's house.

They're also those people who have an issue with everything. I was just telling the groom how we had gotten an Alexa and they immediately chimed in and were like....omg we would never have an Alexa in our home...and I'm just like...well I don't give a fuck if Google listens to me snore at night, it's a cool little convenient thing to have, and I didn't ask your opinion. I swear any time I opened my mouth she or her wife had to chime in and say something opposing me. And I don't think they were trying to be malicious, I think they're the worst type of people. Annoying people who have no clue how rude or pretentious they come off.

I have been dying to find some other lesbian couples for my girl and I to befriend, but if they're anything like these women, I'll stick with the straight people. I'm open minded and liberal, but these girls are just on another planet.

Asmodean likes this.
  20. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Try a swinging site? You don't have to have all the sex, but we've made friends with our female couples through swinging site. :) and we've only ever been good company for one another and gone out for food and drinks... Just friends.

One advantage is you can do the sneaky ol profile view and see what they're like and what they're into. I like to read profiles that are about what people like, rather than just all the sex crap. Yes, harder to find, but it's an option I am advising because I've had success with what you are looking for there.