I hate my Nacissitic Douche Co-Worker

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by Godzilla1985, May 29, 2006.

1. Godzilla1985

Godzilla1985 Member

This is what makes him such a DOUCHE!!!

- He ALWAYS dominants the conversation. Apparently he only wants to talk about his problems, hopes, dreams, essiantial oils, unethical plans, fears of sickness and death. As soon as I or anyone opens their mouth and discusses something that doesn't deal with them, he just walks away!!!
    - He laughs at other people's pain. Such as a woman getting ripped off in the office, and he laughs at her.
    - When he asks "Did you do it like I told you to?"
    - Brags about fleecing an elderly couple in Florida with some iron clad rental agreement.
    - Brags about his hybrid car and tells us how screwed we are basically everyday...!!!
    - After him and I see a guy get hit by a car (The guy was over all alright, except a serious cut on his hand/wrist). He started laughing at me because I was so shook-up about it, about 10 minutes later. It wasn't one of those nervous laughs either.
    - "Are you done yet?" - 1st there isn't a rush on it. 2nd don't ask me that unless there is a rush on it.

He is actually my supervisor but I don't respect him. I refer to him as my co-worker.
    My plan is simple. I am going to start taking over his responsibilities and jobs. When that happens, I start delegating stuff down to him, thus I become the supervisor but a slow take-over.

2. Zoomie

Zoomie My mom is dead, ok?

They know not Narcissism...

And you took my quote out of your sig. You'll pay for that...

3. spooner

spooner is done.

Take him to a pool of water and see what happens.

4. Annapurna

Annapurna Banned

Well, the way I see it, you have two options:

1) Go postal.
    2) Get into self-employment.

You could say I did both, but the last one really works. Especially after you've done six years in the army, been through three marriages, almost died on a mountain -- twice, jail, and a seemingly unending routine of shit jobs and egotistical bosses.