I hate my breasts

Discussion in 'Women's Forum' started by mizanthrope, Feb 17, 2009.

1. mizanthrope

mizanthrope Member

heh. i am a 32a... maybe 34a now.

2. Wasteland

Wasteland Member

I took a look at your pics, and can I just say, how in the hell do you look like a boy?

We only get one body in this lifetime. Now, you can slice and dice it until it reaches society's definition of attractive, or you can just realize that you're beautiful in your own way. And trust me, you do not look like a boy. Hell, if boys looked like you, I'd go gay.

3. PurpByThePound

PurpByThePound purpetrator

Do you need someone to love them for you?

bahaha

4. Indy Hippy

Indy Hippy Zen & Bearded

Nothin' wrong with small boobs, the girl I'm interested in has small ones too but they're lovely

5. PurpByThePound

PurpByThePound purpetrator

I find myself constantly attracted to girls with smaller boobs...something about them looking more athletic? I dunno...I like when girls can keep up with me in the woods! :)

6. Indy Hippy

Indy Hippy Zen & Bearded

Lol that is a nice thing, I can think of alot of other things I like girls to be able to keep up with me in too.

7. Bonkai

Bonkai Later guys

If I had a grave I would be rolling over in it right now. Do boobs really matter that much?! Think of the up side your boobs are gonna be nice for a good while, you don't have to worry about sagging or back pain or crumbs.

8. herekittykitty

herekittykitty Member

i have smaller tats then you. not even an A
    but they are well shaped and my bf ain't complainin!
    i love being able to go braless. and well the ones i have are from the girls section, but! i want to start sewing sexy bras for ittbitts

just imagine how much we'd be spending on bras though!

9. watermelonshunk

watermelonshunk Guest

You can go buy some tits (get the saline not silicones) or you can love what you got like the else of small breasted females in world. Besides some men (unless they love BB) it's really no big deal whether you're female who has gum drops, tomato size breasts or watermelon size breast. :rolleyes: So don't frit! At least you know you can find your size at VS. Plus they have push up bras to give the girls a left and make them appear fuller.;)

10. mizanthrope

mizanthrope Member

i've actually considered getting the slip in tits for special occasions... might freak some people out though. like i care.

11. Bonkai

Bonkai Later guys

You look beautiful the way you are.

My $.02

12. HawaiianEye

HawaiianEye Member

Many women are their own worst critics.I've seen the most attractive women put 'themselves' down.--As far as boobs go big,small,medium it's all good-- as long as they are natural.Matter of fact I prefer women that have boobs that are on the smaller side.Love curvy asses though.lol:)

13. Shale

Shale ~

OK, there's your problem. Get out of Canada come down to Miami and hang out all day at Haulover Clothing Optional beach (Which is mostly Canadian this time of year)

You don't have to worry about a bathing suit, just be natural and I guarantee your boobs will be appreciated by all the dark-tanned old men who'll be discussing you in French no doubt.

Seriously, I have seen your pic and you have nice sized and nicely shaped breasts as show thru the dress. And, as indicated by posts here, most of us guys like diminutive breasts to the humongous ones anyhow.

14. noela

noela Members

Your breasts are probably beautiful.
    Everyone is different, but think of all the cute shirts you can wear, that larger girls can't.
    You wont have to worry about showing too much... or looking "slutty" if you have a boob popping out of a shirt.
    If you learn to love your breasts, i promise men will love that about you. Just to be confident in your own skin, your beautiful.
    I know you don't want huge ones, but I promise its all worth the while, and when your older, they won't sag entirely like most big breasted women's do...
    And your still a young lady, if you are wanting to get preggers, i guarantee your breasts will get bigger!
    So it's not like your going to live your life with the same size breasts... :)

15. JoeyPB

JoeyPB Member

I've had different girlfriends with different size breasts. Overall, I'm usually more attracted to the girls with smaller breasts. I definitely prefer them over larger ones. On the upside, you don't have to worry about the effects of gravity as much.

16. nldn

nldn Senior Member

I have to agree with JoeyPB- certainly if I was to think of the women I've met whose company I've enjoyed the most (physical or not) the majority have smaller breasts.

17. the madd hatter

the madd hatter Banned

Mine are a 38 C, sometimes I like them, somtimes I hate them.. I think i'd like them more if they were shaped differently.

18. Smelly D

Smelly D The Dreaded Plumber

:iagree:

i mean about mine.. not yours.. =]

19. the madd hatter

the madd hatter Banned

Somtime I wonder if they are fine, or if it's just society who makes me feel unconfortable about my body.

20. Smelly D

Smelly D The Dreaded Plumber

well today i decided that i love my boobs and my body in general.. i just appreciated it today, and i felt good, happy & comfortable in my body.

i dont even know if i am actually a 38c.. its what i wear, but it might be completely wrong. sometimes i think that my boobs are just wrong in some way anyway.. hangin the wrong way, wrong shape etc etc.. =/