I hate my breasts

Discussion in 'Women's Forum' started by mizanthrope, Feb 17, 2009.

1. hippychickmommy

hippychickmommy Sugar and Spice

I don't hate my breasts, but I wish they were bigger. I mean, they're okay, but I've always wanted bigger ones. And really, I'm a 34 C so it's not like they're tiny but they just don't feel as full like they once did. I think one of the reasons I tend to be obsessed with bigger breasts is because both my mother and little sister have them, yet I don't, and my mother especially loves to brag about that fact (not in a rude way, more of a teasing way) Then again, I'm more petite than they are.

So I help my "girls" out...I wear underwires to push those babies up, and yes, I admittedly wear padded bras. Not all of the time, but when I'm wanting to look like I've actually got a cleavage in a certain shirt or lower cut dress. ;)

The only time they've been big were during my pregnancies and breastfeeding. So it's like, I had a taste of having REALLY big ones (I'm talking F cup!), and then back to the way they were. ;)

Oh well...you know, I guess it's okay. I mean I know I'll always envy big breasted women but then I think, I should be happy with what I've got. They're mine, they're me. And I need to stop comparing and be happy with what I have. Which is what you need to do too. :)

2. mamaKCita

mamaKCita fucking stupid.

well, like i said, there's a bullshit downside to either: other people's opinions, assumptions and attitudes. make the best of what you have.

3. sarahrei

sarahrei ~Lover~

I have 37C boobs, and I love them. I'd like them smaller sometimes so I can knead bread and ride horses without them getting in the way, and I'd like bigger boobs to get naked with my boyfriend.

Just be happy, boobs are boobs.

4. mizanthrope

mizanthrope Member

You got called a slut in school for having breasts? Thats fucking retarded. People are ridiculous.
    I don't want super huge pamela anderson tits, just a nice B. I feel like my body is super awkward because I have nice curvy hips but then no tits...

5. Wild Mountain Dave

Wild Mountain Dave Rainbow

That is some of the funniest shit I read all day!!! I wish my smileys worked cause id give all kinds of funny one.

6. Wild Mountain Dave

Wild Mountain Dave Rainbow

Like KC, I do love me some lil boobies, though.

7. lynzxx

lynzxx Senior Member

i have small ones too :) .. i used to hate them.. but now i love them lol .. my boyfriend helps alot, he made me feel alot more confident about them :)

love your boobs :D

8. mamaKCita

yeah. and i was only 10.

9. jrnyman

jrnyman kermit

small boobs rule! and you're bangin' mizanthrope, you've got nothing to worry about as far as being hot.

10. bluesafire

bluesafire Senior Member

:D

11. raz5

raz5 زینب

in my family everyone except one of my sister (out of five) has a small chest. we both have b's; but it's ridiculous when everyone in your family (sisters, aunts, cousins ect) have d's or bigger haha, i don't mind too much anymore but i know how you feel

12. White_Horse_Mescalito

White_Horse_Mescalito ""

don't worry about it.. big tits generally come with a big ass too :ack2:

13. mamaKCita

see what i mean, ladies? people are cruel all over.

14. mamaKCita

though, yes, my ass is a trainwreck NOW, but it wasn't always. ;)

15. White_Horse_Mescalito

White_Horse_Mescalito ""

I was wondering exactly how long that response would take :rofl:

16. youngjoshuatree

youngjoshuatree Banned

[​IMG]

Well if this is you, then you look amazing. You have a face that im begging god, to allow me to meet someone that has such a beautful design!
    I picked this picture because its the only one with the little tits that I could see as verfication that these pictures were of the same topic. Ive allways liked little boobs though. Heard they give women back problems if there too large, and seems more of a curse then a blessing.

17. lynzxx

lynzxx Senior Member

im the same everyone in my family are d's double d's lol... and i musta got what was left over mine are itty bitty lol but i dont mind either... i quit like them now :D lol

18. raz5

raz5 زینب

yeah and at least i have a nice butt 8) i could have neither! hahah. there's more butt guys around here anyways.. since nowadays guys don't like personality and face :)

19. MrDot

MrDot Senior Member

Pictures? Maybe they aren't so small, just you feeling insecure about them, just post a picture and I'll be the judge of that. :p

20. Smelly D

Smelly D The Dreaded Plumber

i like to think i have nice boobs and a nice butt, im proud anyway