I hate my breasts

Discussion in 'Women's Forum' started by mizanthrope, Feb 17, 2009.

1. mizanthrope

mizanthrope Member

Let me begin by telling you that I come from a family with a long line of women who all have LARGE breasts. I am 22 (almost 23) and am an A cup, and the smallest A possible.
    My breasts are ridiculous. Despite my best efforts, they just won't get any bigger.
    I don't want huge breasts. I just don't want to look like a boy anymore. And I do not want to have to have surgery done.
    Any suggestions as to what I can eat, etc... that may help? I have tried classic weight gain and such but to no avail, all the weight goes to my ass...

2. sarahrei

sarahrei ~Lover~

I think your outta luck.

I went on birthcontrol, and they got bigger. Try that?

3. MaryJBlaze

MaryJBlaze eleven

ha! love your sig sarahrei!

my boobs got bigger after I had kids, but I wouldn't suggest doin that;):p

4. mamaKCita

mamaKCita fucking stupid.

learn to love the itty bitty titties, please. they're my favorite in the entire world and every time i see some abused by the knife i die a little inside.

5. forwardventure

forwardventure Member

Ridiculous breasts? The only breasts I would deem 'ridiculous' are those nasty surgically enhanced things. I've come to love my itty bitties! (Though shopping for a bikini top that fit was HELL last month..I ended up having to go to one of those teeny bopper stores for girls that haven't "fully developed". lol) They don't bounce when I exercise, they don't sweat underneath when it's hot out, and I get away without wearing a bra. Those are just some of the reasons I love small boobs. The past few guys I've been with have liked them also. As the last guy was fond of saying "More than a mouthful is a waste". Love what you've got!

6. forwardventure

forwardventure Member

Just a curious thought....Did the women in your family have big boobs since a young age, or did they develop later in their lives, like after children, or just over time? My mom is 48 years old, and only now is she getting the larger boobs that her mother and grandmother had.

7. mizanthrope

mizanthrope Member

I'm not really a fan of fake breasts either, but mine are beyond itty bitty, hehe.
    I'm not sure when the women in my family developed. My mother said hers didn't get big until she had children, but upon seeing photos of her in her early twenties, they were big enough even at that time.
    Also, I seem to have a bad reaction to birth control... my doctor has tried changing the kind I take but it always causes problems.

8. nicnic

nicnic Banned

well have seen your pics and you are very attractive and I honestly wouldn't worry about them then look fine. But if it will make you feel better I can pop by for a closer inspection...not somthing I usually do but you seem nice enough I will go out of my way to do that for you.

9. bluesafire

bluesafire Senior Member

I've wanted big boobs since I was a little girl. And I would tell my grandma this. She told me that if I ate my hot cereal like a good girl then I'd get big boobs. I'd take a bite and look down my shirt, then take another bite and look down my shirt again. About 4-5 bites later I'd look up at her. "They're not growing!," I'd cry.

But... as it turned out, I got my wish cause I've had big boobs since I was 12.

So that must be the key... you gotta eat all your hot cereal as a kid. Sorry. That's the rulz. :p

10. *°GhOsT°LyRiC°*

*°GhOsT°LyRiC°* Supporters HipForums Supporter

alot of clothing is mostly made for small chested women, i would much rather have smaller breasts than my big ones

11. Fingermouse

Fingermouse Helicase

Youve got a gorgeous figure and your boobs look perfect with it!

12. Smelly D

Smelly D The Dreaded Plumber

yeah, i like wearing skinny fit tee's but i only just fit into them chest-wise =[

13. mamaKCita

i still wear fitted tees, i don't give a shit how sloppy my tits look .better than looking pregnant in the shit they make in my size.

14. mizanthrope

mizanthrope Member

hahah hot cereal? thats sucks because i don't like cereal. that must be the problem!

15. -Stevey-

-Stevey- Member

you know what, I like small breasts. No seriously, I don't see why guys like big huge fucking tits they are only going to sagy when the girl gets older like a baseball in a sock. I love little titties, I like asses more though. Man really think about it though what can u reall do with titties? Lick em? play witth them, stick ur dick between them if u really want to and IF she lets u. I'd rather a nice ass to cushion my thrusts. Well thats my take on it.

16. -Stevey-

-Stevey- Member

Apparently if you drink beer it will enlarge ur breast according to manswers. Apparently the hops promotes estrogen and shit.

17. Tree-Hugger

Tree-Hugger The Chainsaw

Hell I would trade you. I'm getting tired of my tits. Seriously. If I don't wear a fitted shirt then I look like a cow. I can't wear button down shirts because then I have the side peep-hole. You look great the way you are.

18. mamaKCita

no doubt. and any time the stupid issue comes up, we of the huge titties that we've been hauling around for 20+ years and being called a slut in school for years end up being slapped in the face with the "nasty, saggy, blah blah blah." there's no winning, ladies. like the ones you've got.

19. Dougie on the Mountain

Dougie on the Mountain Member

Just wear that sundress/skirt all the time and ur golden :)

20. zenloki

zenloki Member

just looked at your pics :drool5: and all i can say is you're beautiful and your body is proportional. you look awesome miz.