I hate giving blow jobs :(

Discussion in 'Women's Forum' started by spirit of the night, Nov 14, 2008.

1. sophieclair

sophieclair Senior Member

I hate the taste of my pussy when I get out of the bathtub it tastes so deluted.

2. mamaKCita

mamaKCita fucking stupid.

we don't discriminate on where we get our information.

3. mamaKCita

mamaKCita fucking stupid.

:cheers2:

4. OldTroll

OldTroll Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Wow Tiffany .... you're really flexible!
    I'd like to see that.

Om Muni Muni
    Mahāmuni
    Śākyamuni
    Svāhā

5. sophieclair

sophieclair Senior Member

Lol no my hands do tend to wonder down there, it really doesn't give me much for me sexually. I figure I shouldn't expect someone else to taste it if I can't do it myself.:D

Tiffany

6. Shawn13

Shawn13 Member

Couldn't have said it better myself.

7. Wild Mountain Dave

Wild Mountain Dave Rainbow

AWESOME!! And, The beautiful thing about it is that it's giving. That goes a long ways with the fellas.

8. samanthawriter

samanthawriter Member

If having a guy ejaculate in your mouth, then don't do that. I happen to enjoy oral sex and I do not have a problem with the taste and I actually enjoy it if my husband cums in my mouth -- but if you don't like it, make sure that he is not in your mouth at climax. This does not mean that you can't take him in your mouth. Trust me: guys absolutely love to have their partner go down on them, but you do not have to take oral sex all the way through to swallowing. You can play with his penis, use your tongue on him, licking his penis all over like it's a lollypop or an ice cream cone. Take him in your mouth. Suck on him. Even bob your head up and down as you suck on him... but then start to use your hand on him and eventually take your mouth away and the blowjob really becomes a hand job. His penis should be nice and wet from being in your mouth so he would really enjoy the feeling if you direct your breath onto his damp penis as you give him the handjob, make it truly a "blow" job instead of a "suck" job, really work it with your hand and maybe give a wet kiss or a moist tongue lick from time to time as you jack him off. When he cums you can just point the tip of his penis away from you -- for extra artistic effect you can cheer for his ejaculation "Oh baby, yes, oh, look at you cum!" -- and sometime if you really want to blow his mind, aim his penis so that he cums on the side of your face or throat or in your hair (if you have a post-sex shower planned) or - and this is very popular -- point his penis at your breasts and have him cum all over them and even rub his penis against your wet breasts. He will be in guy heaven. (And he will think that you give the best head of any lover he has ever had.)

As for being on the receiving end of oral sex, if he really wants to go down on you, why not make it a cooperative event so that you can teach him what you like... You could tell him how hot it makes you to think about him watching up close when you touch yourself and then you could show him your favorite moves... maybe you could ask him to use a finger or a tongue in your vagina while you gently stroke around your clit... or reverse those roles and you can slip a finger in as deep as you like while have him tongue your clit. Or whatever variations your creativity can generate. Or, get a vibrator and show him how to use it to arouse and excite you.

And maybe most nights you can slide right past the foreplay and go for intercourse as soon as you are wet and ready -- and you can add some appropriate lube to help make that moment arrive sooner if you find a lot of foreplay not to be to your taste -- I mean most of the time I absolutely love foreplay, the more the better, but sometimes I just want to cut directly to intercourse -- and it's your sex life, so shape and guide it to your preferences -- but remember that you want to keep your partner happy and satisfied as well.

Oral sex doesn't mean having him cum in your mouth and then deciding spit or swallow or anything like that, it just means that you try to bring pleasure to your lover while making sure that you enjoy bringing him that pleasure.

Have fun!

9. Matt.

Matt. Member

:iagree:, As for the oral on you. well i met a girl once who said she didnt like it, from her past experiences. i eventually convinced her to let me do it and she loved it and couldnt understand why she never liked it before.[​IMG]

10. Driftwood Gypsy

Driftwood Gypsy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I don't like it at all.
    The only way I tolerate it is with a flavored condom.
    But no is no, I refuse, and that's it.