I hate giving blow jobs :(

Discussion in 'Women's Forum' started by spirit of the night, Nov 14, 2008.

1. spirit of the night

spirit of the night Senior Member

I just really hate it, I hate the taste, I'm always worried I will gag because it feel like I will and I don't think I'm good at it.

I swallowed once, and oh my god it was so painful, never want to do it again. I generally don't like male cum anyway.

I am afraid that all this will seriously put off guys, I know it will, so any advice would be really great, thanks.

But then again, I don't really expect a guy to give me oral because I don't like it that much, or maybe thats because they never did it very well.

I am well aware of how this sounds.

help?

thanks.
    xxx

2. bigloui96

bigloui96 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

If you don't enjoy it, don't do it!

I can't imagine any guys will be put off, and hey, if a guy is put off surely that's a damn good indicator of what sort of chap he is anyway.

3. pharmer420

pharmer420 Member Lifetime Supporter

You get what you give....if you know what i mean....:)

4. OldTroll

OldTroll Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Bolding in the quote by the Troll.

spirit of the night - - How do you think that it sounds?

Have fun and play safely!

5. spirit of the night

very true bigluoi69, thanks :)

oldtroll i guess that people will think i am frigid or something ( not true, i am very sexual, love alot of things, just not that) or just think i am a lesbian (im bi, so only half true.)

thanks ladies :)

xxx

6. mamaKCita

mamaKCita fucking stupid.

yeah, you don't like it, don't do it. simple.

7. Wild Mountain Dave

Wild Mountain Dave Rainbow

I must disagree some. I dont "like" everything I do for others but I do "like" that I do it for them and I know it brings about an appreciation. I think sometimes you have to do things that you dont particularly like or feel like doing. I know with me, it would go a long long ways. just my $.02

8. OldTroll

This Troll didn’t think any of those things. I thought that you are a normal human being that has her own likes and dislikes.

I’m a guy that has eaten live bugs just to prove that I’m a bigger jerk than the other guys ….. never a bit of nausea. Three times in my life I’ve bitten down on a piece of egg shell in my scrambled eggs …. felt the crunch .... and immediately vomited right at the table. There is no accounting for our different likes and dislikes.

My opinion: Be up front with guys that you might take as sex partners. 110% honesty and acceptance is a key factor in the success of any relationship. If the guy isn’t understanding and accepting, then drop him …. he is not worth keeping … even if he’s the BMOC or the guy all the In Chicks and Hotties are lusting after. Let them suffer with your throwaways.

You just be you and don’t allow your personhood to be compromised!

Hugs,
    the old Troll

Have fun, play safely, and don’t eat your honey!

[​IMG]
    Sheryl
    Soft and tender, tough and hard ....
    Never touched a razor ....
    I shall love her always!

9. spirit of the night

ah thank you so much, love this forum :p, seriously though you have helped me alot.

i have always been true to myself and will continue to do so.

i really appreciate this.

blessings
    xxx

10. KozmicBlue

KozmicBlue Senior Member

I think it also makes a big difference whether you feel comfortable with your partner or not. At least for me it does. When I was younger and going out with guys, I really disliked giving blowjobs. But then I was never that into the guys either. It's completely different now however. I love my partner so much, and the more I love him the more I want to give him pleasure, and so giving him blowjobs is so enjoyable because I know how much he enjoys it, and now giving him head actually turns me on a lot too. So yea.. that's my two cents :)

11. Wild Mountain Dave

Wild Mountain Dave Rainbow

You put your $.02 together very well. I would agree with that statement as well.

12. spirit of the night

thats brilliant :) i hope you two continue to be happy together.

i guess it didnt help that the last guy i was with was bi (pretty sure he is was a closet gay, so yh, you get the picture) my god keeping him hard was difficult.

xxx

13. OldTroll

Eating freshly washed puss is like fucking wearing a condom. . . . . . . . . . . in my opinion

14. shameless_heifer

shameless_heifer Super Moderator

Dip it in chocolate and squirt some whipped cream on it..role play sweetie.. wear a black mask and put your stillitos on..lick it all off and tongue tease him till the brink of orgasum.. you can take it from there..

15. spirit of the night

excellent advice, thanks.

i am not with any one right now, but the last guy i was with, well i am sure he was gay, so when you know you are not doing much for him, that is a major confidance killer.

but next time i am with someone, i will take your advice.

thanks again

blessings
    xxx

16. spirit of the night

now that does sound fun ;)

xxx

17. mamaKCita

:cheers2: i've always wanted to do something like that. except i don't do well with sweets. i only eat chocolate once a month. maybe i'll do it during that time. GENIUS.

18. skip

skip Founder Administrator

Congrats on the most informative post you've made yet on this site. Didn't think you had it in you. :cheers2:

19. mamaKCita

dn't you know feminists consider bj's to be condescending and demeaning unless your giong down on a woman with a strap on?

i totally just made that up. but it sounded right.

20. deleted

deleted Visitor

if you wear a stap on, Ill go down on you.. :)