I hate getting ID'd

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by _chris_, Apr 6, 2007.

1. fountains of nay

fountains of nay Planet Nayhem!

My mate got ID'd for a lighter yesterday and neither of us were carrying ID. The most insulting thing was that the girl who served him looked younger than the both of us!

2. Spuff

Spuff Where's my ciggies?

I don't particularly like getting ID'd but at the same time, it's reasurring to know that age laws are now being taken seriously.
    That's why I'll always carry my driving license. I still get ID'd for cigarettes ... and I'm 23!

3. paulfreespirit

paulfreespirit Senior Member

just carry a mirror man then when some **** asks you for some id pull yer mirror outta yer pocket hold it up to yer boatrace and say yeah man THATS ME shock wears off after about an hour unless yer the elephant man .

4. PinkMoon

PinkMoon Senior Member

maybe

but i have better hair

5. _chris_

_chris_ Marxist

interesting approach...

6. sentient

sentient Senior Member

Yeah back when I needed ID I used to drive up to norway to buy alcohol. the laws in the uk are dumb, at 16 you can fuck someones brains out and get them pregnant but you cant buy alcohol? I think they should raise the age of consent to 18 and lower the age at which you can get drunk to 17

7. _chris_

_chris_ Marxist

So people shouldnt be able to have sex byt the age of 16? I think having laws whereby entirely consensual sex is illegal is odd in itself, but raise it from 16? thats madness.

8. phoenix_indigo

phoenix_indigo dreadfully real

you could have sex with other 16 year olds ... but some old perv wouldn't be able to have sex with you till your 18.

i still think it is fucked up in the States that you can go to war when you are 18 but can't drink till your 21. at least you guys got that part right over here. if you are old enough to die for your country you are old enough to drink.

9. claireloise

claireloise random hippie

getting ID'd is sooo annoying, i think i look about my age but i still get ID'd all the time, and they say that they only accept a drivers license or a passport...um i dont drive and why the hell would i carry my passport around with me? no-one seems to accept student cards, even ones with my picture and date of birth on, why? cos it might be fake, uh if i wanted a fake ID why would it be a student card? sorry, i just get annoyed about this, rant over. :mad:

10. phoenix_indigo

phoenix_indigo dreadfully real

should i be annoyed i never get id'd anymore?

do i look THAT old? ... no, please, don't answer that.

11. lithium

lithium frogboy

Haha, getting IDd is great when you get a bit older, the last time I think was when I was about 25:(

12. verseau_miracle

verseau_miracle Banned

I still get ID'd...almost always

13. verseau_miracle

verseau_miracle Banned

lol i like you