I Hate Bush, And I Am Proud!

Discussion in 'Protest' started by Eugene, May 16, 2004.

1. gardener

gardener Realistic Humanist

I don't hate him but I fear him and his administration.

2. sundancer

sundancer Member

Well Eugene you are not alone! I can see this contribution is almost 3 years old and perheps its more current then ever. What Bush and his adminstration has done and still do gives all of us a reason to feel hate and disgust against him. I do it and millions of other.

3. meteorlima

meteorlima Member

You sound like a very disturbed person proud to be filled with hatred. Maybe if Bush gets caught getting a blow job you'll like him better. BTW Eugene I checked your profile,under occupation you list (I make liquid explosion for animals) your a dangerous "sicko" get help soon!hipforums.com/forums/member.php?userid=63

4. ming the merciless

ming the merciless Banned

Ha ha ha I just lurvvvvve this liberalist soppy fascism. "Dont fight the politics kid - remember if you fight it youre a hater and haters are hated" that is the logic isnt it? that is the message isnt it ? Ha ha ha come clean now, just how many of you are actually from some bullshit organisation that props up the establishments politics. CIA, NSA? no, FBI, some other bullshit, maybe MI5? MI6? no what then because as soon as someone posts here to argue with the current politics you get a shitload of good old boys come out of the woodwork and start saying shit like "you got a lot of aggression its not good you are obviously insane" well actually no !
    People who are fighting these bullshit politicians and establishmentarian bodies are infact doing most people a big favour so shove that up your fat pipe and smoke on that agression while you have a think about just who is insane - People like Bush, and his big business buddies prepared to kill the entire planet and any number of people to bring in the money that will see them rich for the next 1000 years? Or people who think the politicians and corporate mentality has gone far enough and are p[repared to go to ANY length to stop them, even to the death?

Remember people they are more afraid of us than we are of them - when they do not scare you any more it is they who must be afraid !!!!

5. gardener

Liberal facism you have to be kidding the biggest facists right now are conservatives that seek to protect their corporate buddies.

6. gardener

I don't buy his accent.
    I dont buy into his right to hide what happened on 09/11.
    I don't buy into his support of torture and prison abuse.
    I hate the fact that our congress gave him permission to committ these abuses, except for his accent...he and his marketing team are responsible for that.

7. kiwi

kiwi Member

Wow. Hate. =[

8. gardener

You just building up your post count, or do you have something constructive to add to the dialogue?

9. Boss--Hog

Boss--Hog Member

How can anyone that does not even leave in our country hate Gorge W D Bush? We do not hate yoor leeders so why do you pik on ours? Sure Booshy makes sum misstakes but no body is perfick. Hell even Rownald Raygun made sum misstakes. Shame on yoo peepl coz the Prez only has a littl time befour he retyres n then he ll jus play golf. Boosh this n Boosh that. Thins could have bin a hell of a lot worse. We could have voted fo a Yankee n then wed be in deep shit.

10. meteorlima

meteorlima Member

?

11. techie

techie Member

hate is a huge part of the problem. it takes an enormous amount of negative energy to hate someone/ something. peace and love, thats what we need. i dont hate. i may not car for something, or be against it, but i dont hate. make love, not war or hate. peace.:daisy:

12. Eugene

Eugene Senior Member

okay, first of all, i retracted my first post, i was a little nutty back in high school (who wasn't), and i picked a convient authority figure to pin my angst on. it was uninformed, and immature, and i am embarrased...

on the other hand, you've not only insulted borat fans, but the proud history of horse mastaurbaters, and i think you owe them an apology :)

13. dirtydog

dirtydog Banned

I may be dumb, but let me pass along a few of my misconceptions.

I thought the United States was Alaska, Hawaii, and 48 contiguous states defined as geographic regions of North America, plus certain territories such as Puerto Rico, Guantanamo, Virgin Islands, Guam, Samoa and a few more remote places such as Diego Garcia, Johnston Island, Wake Island, possibly the Line Islands, Jarvis Island, Howeland Island, Baker Island and so on.

I had no idea Iraq or Afghanistan were part of the United States, or Saudi Arabia, or Bharain, or Kuwait, or Lebanon, Panama, Haiti or Grenada. Now either they are or they aren't part of the United States. And if they aren't part of the United States, just what the fuck are men in U.S. military uniforms with guns doing, telling people what to do and what not to do, and shooting at those who disagree?

14. ming the merciless

ming the merciless Banned

This person is saying do nothing - better to let a few thousand people and their rottweilers shit on you day after day year after year forever, than to get up and complain. Better to swim in someonelses shit than to try and get your complaints heard or to stop them shitting on you.

Your apathy is what makes you similar to sheep or cow in a herd. Its people like you that are as much to blame - The apathetic are against change and for the capitalist warmongering pigs that shit all over the world while they plunder our resources

15. gardener

The western world sells it's marketing of wars based on some premise that our societies are better than others. Actually most wars are waged to win profits by monied interests that just seek to take advantage of other communities in order to reap money. They tell us they are righteous wars, but there is no such thing.

Look at how Hawaii was annexed. Who overthrew the Hawaiian government, and why. Because a few westerners made a bunch of money. Our president at the time was even opposed to the overthrow but a bunch of rich American's used our marines and won their prize.

Did you ever study that in high school? I know I didn't.

16. Carlfloydfan

Carlfloydfan Travel lover

Thanks for the info. Yet another thing I have learned in recent years about our sometimes fucked up history.

17. dirtydog

dirtydog Banned

Your spelling (and reasoning) is not bad, for a white Southerner. I agree about Yankee presidents. Let's stick with real winners, like George Walker Bush, George Herbert Walker Bush, William Jefferson Clinton, James Carter, and Lyndon Johnson, all Southerners of course. (Actually, I liked Carter.)

Back to George. I don't hate him. What's a few hundred thousand dead people, between friends? He's just in the wrong job. George should go back to governing Texas, where they understand his style. Failing that, he might get a job running an elevator in a two story building, if he can handle it.

"In a democracy, people generally get the government they deserve."
    -- Adlai Stevenson

18. ronald Macdonald

ronald Macdonald Banned

this thread sucks ass, simply because its so impotent as a statement

when was the last time anyone who said "I hate bush" had an erection?

its so old the guy will not even be president soon and his contribution to the usa will be zero zero zero

19. competitionboy

competitionboy Member

Half of the people in the UK think he is an idiot and hate him, just under half couldn't care less and about 284 like him, including our stoge 'president' bLIAR.

20. dirtydog

dirtydog Banned

Now I work on a golf course, and we have a rule that golfers are supposed to throw rakes in sand traps, after raking the trap. This isn't too complicated. You've got a rake in your hand, you're standing right beside the sand trap. You throw the rake onto the sand.

This is the type of thing even George Bush could figure out. But most golfers can't do it. They throw the rake on the grass every time, which means that the next guy (me) who mows the grass has to get off his mower 45 times, once per sand trap, and throw the rake onto the sand so that he can get his job done.