I hate America

Discussion in 'Politics' started by FoxxxY, Apr 17, 2007.

1. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

But they didn't hear you...

You could have just gone and offended yourself in the mirror for all that mattered.

2. Terrapin2190

Terrapin2190 I am nature.

Won't find many nice people in St. Louis, I'll tell ya that much. But they're here. You just gotta search long and hard to find em. I would say go to some jamband shows or hippie-esque venues, but even then you're bound to come across a nice handful of douchers. I'm sure there are quite a few places you'll find nice people here in the states, you just have to know where to look! Most everyone you'll meet on the street is either down on their luck or absorbed by mainstream media. It's not easy making new friends as you get older, but like everywhere (I assume) there are a fluctuating amount of nice people along with not so nice people, oblivious to others' needs and severely lacking compassion for their fellow human beings. Good luck out there! If you find some cool cats to hang out with let me know! :D

3. volunteer_tommy

volunteer_tommy Elongated Member

The NSA is watching this thread

4. ozjohn39

ozjohn39 Member

Been there 3 times for a total of 93 nights,

LOVED it! .........and the people and the sights, never felt unsafe.

TOO BLOODY COLD!!!!

;-)

5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

93 days in America. Obviously not 1 night in Detroit. :d

2 people like this.
  6. ozjohn39

ozjohn39 Member

23 States, 30 cities of at least one night, about 5000 miles of road (I.10 and I.95) and Amtrack.

NO Detroit!

About 30,000 feet was the closest I got to Detroit.

7. As an American, I don't know how to answer your questions. Is there more I could be doing to make it a better land? The country is beautiful. I see the buffalo are in good numbers. The land is good. It gives me corn. And it gives me honey. But the people are no good. Cowards. They take the land and urinate inside of it. They are urinating constantly; they make urine everywhere. So how do I answer that question? I spit on it and grind it into the dirt like mangy hog innards. :guitarist:

8. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

I love america, america gave us Star Wars and Slayer and Clint Eastwood

9. deleted

deleted Visitor

and Dorothy Stratten..

10. ozjohn39

ozjohn39 Member

neospectraltoast,

Geographicaly, the US certainly is beautiful. Places like Yosemite, the Rockies, and the Grand Canyon and many other places are standouts in any international comparison.

NOT keen on US cities, especially the suburban areas, they do not compare well.

"the natives are friendly".

11. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  12. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

13. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Please Stay [​IMG]

14. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

I hate part of America; the whiny, the immature, the self-entitled (whether rich or poor), the lazy, the underachieving, the stupid. There are, however, hard working, entrepreneurial, honest, fiscally responsible, family oriented and intelligent people here...just not enough of them.

15. What he said.
    Stay there.

16. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

Didn’t know you hated me :cry:

17. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

America. We've never met before, but I feel like I've always known you.

18. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

just listen to this song, you will find the your answer

americah, fuk yea

19. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

It is just like people who visit the UK and judge the entire country by what the see in central London, without realizing that it is the one place that most English people avoid.

ZenKarma and katsia like this.
  20. Driftwood Gypsy

Driftwood Gypsy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Except.... our media, our hateful president, our horrendous public school system.... perfect recipe to churn out ignorance and hate.

I work at a hotel and interact with people from ALL OVER THE WORLD.
    Most people are generally nice. The best? The quiet asian business people who don't cause trouble or the giggly asian girls travelling for the first time. Or the groups of travelers seeing the world for the first time, polite and adventurous.
    The worst? honestly? Americans. Rude, loud, insulting, spoiled and entitled. Of all the nationalities I interacxt with on a daily basis, it's usually the Americans who are rude to staff, throw tantrums, and just don't know how to look after themselves. They're the ones who end up trashing rooms or doing drugs or selling from their rooms or worse.