I had to talk to the cops tonight :(

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by LuckyStripe, May 9, 2007.

1. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

I was leaving a friend's house after buying something to smoke and I had had 3 beers (over a three hour time period, so I know I was fine)- and at the end of the driveway from a house that is shared..... there was a cop blocking the driveway- who came over to my window and started asking me if I was "jody"... um, no.... and looking into my car- then he had to move his car so I could leave.
    (he was probably there cause there were people fighting in the other side of the house)

Um, yeah..... that was..... a bit unnerving.

2. Boogabaah

Boogabaah I am not here

someone stole their doughnuts

3. 121

121 Senior Member

Hmmm, why have you got '6 days' under your username? :)

4. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

Haha... :D

Ummmm I didn't tell you why?!?!?!?

5. Zoomie

Zoomie My mom is dead, ok?

She's having a baby.

6. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

No... I'm not. Haha.

7. 121

121 Senior Member

Hmmm, you may have mentioned this via PM LC but I've been enjoying an expensive, sensoral derangment over the last few weeks :D

8. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

Well, I'm meeting someone from here but yeah I pm'd you :)

and who knows if i told you..i thought i might have.

9. ItzJessI3itch

ItzJessI3itch Banned

Man that would suck, I'd be scared out of my mind, cops scare the shit out of me, even if I'm innocent.

10. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

Yep... when I'm 100 percent sober... had nothing to drink, didn't smoke and have nothing in my car... I still just don't like being around them. So yeah, tonight, with something in my car and beer on my breathe (was afraid they'd search my car because of that), it was a bit unnerving. I think I actually dealt with the cop really well... acted relaxed and fine so yeah, i'm glad that was fine. haha. :)

11. lace_and_feet

lace_and_feet Super Member

I'm finding this stereotypical, ridiculous assertion...hilarious. :D

12. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

I found it hilarious also. :D

13. 121

121 Senior Member

LOL, I was ot of it the other night and my friend was hella paranoid about everything. I held an illegal weapon for him for a day so he could sleep.. the next day I heard a Police siren and my heart burst out of my chest. I gave him that shit back within 2 minutes :D

I <3 cops though. Where would we be if no one wanted to uphold the law for a living? You've just got to respect them for protecting the peace. A cop pulled me one night and asked me if I had anything illegal on me. I straight up told him I had a bag of Skunk on me (knowing they might search me) and he let me go... He said that as long as I wasn't carring a gun or Class A substances then it was cool.. Cops are people too lol :D

14. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

Oh man... I woulda been paranoid about that too. That's really cool about the cop who let you off... I used to go to this party (rave) in Baltimore that there was always the same women cop.. not in uniform sitting there and everyone would do drugs around her and if anyone was sick, she would help them out. she told us all she was just there for safety reasons. So, yeah that was cool... and I do know cops have a purpose. If someone tries to kill or rape me, I'm gonna call the cops, ya know? Some cops though.... are, of course, complete asses.

But yeah.... like or hate cops or in between, I was uncomfortable. Haha.