I had a nice idea...

Discussion in 'Knitty Gritty' started by TrumpCards, Jul 15, 2018.

1. TrumpCards

TrumpCards Visitor

I recently found out that my sister in law is pregnant with her first child. I hope it’s a boy since that will give me someone to play video games with when he grows up, but that’s not important. As a nice present for the baby, I want to have two custom made plush dolls made for him/her of two video game characters I like. I know boys don’t play with dolls, but since it’s my favorite game, he might appreciate it. I know girls don’t play video games (at least little girls), but since the characters are female, she should like it too. I can always tell her the story of the game when she grows up anyway (It’s from Breath of Fire 2; if you’ve ever played that game, then you know that it’s story is way too fucked up to tell a little girl; that would really piss off my brother). The point is, every custom made doll site I looked at makes you buy in bulk. How would you recommend finding a person who loves sewing plush dolls like that so much to pay them to do it for me?

2. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

Might try an ad on craigslist. This of course invites a stranger into your life who could be a deranged cannibal, for instance, but on the other hand there are risks in everything.

3. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

this is totally a boys' game.

[​IMG]