I gotta take a break, HELP ME!

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by WeeDMaN, May 18, 2004.

1. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

Well My mom caught be stoned yesterday and now I am grounded and short on cash, Im bringing together 15-20 bucks for some shrooms and thats it. then I will be without weed for a week or two, how can I survive this? I can barely last a day without pot. Cuz I have smoked it every day for the last 2 months. Please someone help me on wut I could do to help the next week or two go by faster/esier.

2. dreamweaver

dreamweaver Member

Just keep in mind that weed is not physically addictive, however it CAN be psychologically addictive, but only if you let it...a couple of weeks without weed won't be that bad, you're not going to go through any hardcore withdrawal symptoms or anything. the first couple of days you might be a little anxious but thats about it. and trust me, whenever you smoke again for the first time you'll realize that wait was worth it..you'll get soooo high.

3. Cosmo4

Cosmo4 Member

That sucks man.. you're gonna have to quit smoking..I would write a paper on marijuana and give it to my mom to try to let you do it if I were you.

Anyways, I've heard doing a lot of hands-on activities helps get your mind off of it.

4. ForestNymphe

ForestNymphe Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Two weeks is not so long. Drink some soothing green tea and get outside. Weed is not going anywhere and will be there when you can smoke again.

5. garf12

garf12 Member

Man stopping isnt that bad. I have basicly smoked every day for 2 years, and I have stopped a few times recently for around 2 weeks. I stopped to study for finals and I just smoked my last bowl last night for a week or so due to money!!! (DAMN BILLS) Its not that bad though, and it makes when you finally do smoke a bowl SOOOOOO much better.

6. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

Just keep yourself occupied. If you're always doing things, you'll forget about wanting to smoke the reef.

7. john_the_pothead

john_the_pothead Member

get stoned at lunch

8. TillTheNightIDream

TillTheNightIDream Member

Hey Man, we all gotta take some breaks. Was an everday toker for 5 months. Quit clean all of the sudden. I didn't have a problem with it, just takes some determination. Now cigarettes was the real problem I had quiting. Stupid little sons of bitching things. Although, I'll probably be drunk sometime soon and smoking a cigarette and loving it.

9. trippymcnugget

trippymcnugget Member

My friends in your pos. kinda... except his moms a doctor, so he has a weekly test...lol:(

10. UTcolorchangn420

UTcolorchangn420 Member

It shouldn't be too bad, it's not too long. Just imagine what that first bowl is gonna be like, that should keep you pretty excited.

11. dj_reegz

dj_reegz Member

lol

I quit cold turkey 25 days ago it's still hell sometimes. But I'm going off for 2 months (that would be lunar months, I can't do two calendar months). and I'm almost half way through. It's not that hard just keep busy and try not to think about it too much.

Drug testing should be outlawed it's an invation of the most fundemental privacy. Your fucking insides. Drug testing is very uncomon in Canada, and if it doesn't stay that way, I'm moving to a Country were it isn't.

12. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

At least in America, I'm sure parents will always be able to do it mainly because we are under age.

May you be granted Good Luck on your journey of life.
    -Peace

13. Digital Underpants

Digital Underpants Member

I pee for enjoyment not employment!!!!!

14. Digital Underpants

Digital Underpants Member

Also am taking a break from the smokey for a bit. I don't wanna but I have to.
    But it really is'nt as bad as all that. Now if it were a ciggarrette we were talking about then it would be totally different. When I quit smoking those I was a freaking nutcase for two weeks.

15. dj_reegz

dj_reegz Member

I'm not under age though. In Jan I became an adult in my province. A year before that I was an adult as far as My country was conserned (voting and such). Provincial age is just smoking and drinking.

16. AreYouExperienced

AreYouExperienced American Victim

Just keep telling yourself that it's not bad, and you don't need the weed. Weed can be psychologically addictive but only if you want it to be.. that's kinda the paradox of psychosis..

Drink some beer if you feel the need to get fucked up, it's not the same but i'll make you forget about the weed.. also depending on your metabolism, the worst of it should be over the after the first few days.. my metabolism is extremely fast so it only takes me about 3 but others may take up to 4 weeks.. Just keep a positive attitude about it, and use it as a reward system for you when you finally do toke.. :)

17. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

Thanks for the advice, Wish me luck!

Im gonna try to quit till next tuesday, considering my buddy is getting 12 grams. So I cant miss that out :p, After that Illl be dry again for a while so its all good, hopefully we will smoke a 2g fatty.