I got some of the best...

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by bertrose, May 23, 2004.

1. bertrose

bertrose Member

bud that i have ever received. Its light green in color, with redish little hairs and very small crystals. It doesn't smell too potent, it has a weird smell to it, kinda mild, not really a pot kinda smell. I'm pretty psyched to try it out...

What strain, if u can tell by my description, does it sound like to u. I know its kinda tough to know what strain it is without someone telling u...but i'd like to know what im smoking :)

peace

2. Marley-Sunshine

Marley-Sunshine Member

Pictures might help.

3. bertrose

bertrose Member

lol , i never learned how to scan...j/k...i don't have a scanner...so if i do post them...i won't be for awhile...

i was actually hoping someone had a good imagination..

4. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

theres a lot of bud that is light green with red hairs and crystals.....

5. garf12

garf12 Member

HAHAH yeah not the best description. Even with good pictures it would be impossible to tell what strain.

6. 7leafclover

7leafclover Member

Yeah, your description fits basically all kb. One way or the other it will get you high.

7. bertrose

bertrose Member

AHHHH!!! its loooooks soooooooo delicious! the first bud i ever bought was schag, this looks like real, delicious bud, the kind that u see in pictures and people bragging about how amazing their plants look, AHHHH im craving weed!

8. NatureFreak412

NatureFreak412 Art of Balance

what is schag? ha i probably sound like an idiot but i need to know.

9. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

shwag= shitty ass bud the lowest quality buddy

10. NatureFreak412

oh thanks, what are some signs to this shwag, cause im new to smokin and stuff, but the stuff i have been getting knocks u on ur ass

11. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

shwag is usually hard dried up balls of weed, there is usually alot of stems and alot seeds really bad stuff but its also the cheapest

12. bertrose

bertrose Member

I read that Sativa is usually light green, since this bud i got is light green, is it a good chance that its pretty sativa - ish? That schwag i've been smoking for awhile is DARK green, and give me a mellowed relaxed shitty feeling stone...i think sativa is the stone that i'm looking for, u live and learn...

peace

13. NatureFreak412

my bud is kinda medium green, i wonder what it is, it messes me up, but im a newbie so....

14. bertrose

bertrose Member

Dude, i dunno...i've been smoking the same schwag for some time now...and i've got the same mellowed out, relaxed high everytime...and i don't enjoy it...the sooner i get some sativa, the happier i'll be...sativa gives u a more upbeat, energetic high...

15. GuySmiley

GuySmiley Member

I have some bad news for the people that think that they can indentify the strain of bud it is by just looking at it....IT CAN'T HAPPEN. You may get lucky and GUESS the correct strain, but there are no sure fire signs. I have been growing my own for a long time now because the street bud is garbage and the prices for something somewhat decent is ridiculous. My Northern Berry buds looks JUST like my Shiva Skunk when it is dried and cured. They only true way to tell what strain it is, is to either grow it yourself or to purchase it from the grower directly. There are literally THOUSANDS of different strains and 90% of them look the same when harvested, dried, and cured.

To be honest my friend, the bud you described in your posts, sounds to be early picked buds that probably aren't as potent as they could have been. Commercial growers don't give a shit about taste, potency, quality of the high... They just give a shit if the strain is a high yeilder...... The correct hervesting time is crucial to a buds potency.

16. lordcthulhu

lordcthulhu Member

All dank buds are sativa, the plants grow 1-4 feet high and have much more potent bud while, Indica(or someting like that) has less potent bud, yet it grows 6-12 feet high.

17. UTcolorchangn420

UTcolorchangn420 Member

WTF? That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Sativas and indicas can be the same potency, it's the type of stone that differs. And you got the heights of the plants wrong, sativas are a taller, lankier plant. Indicas are shorter, more bush-like.

On a side note, I'm really fucking pissed right now. My fucking spacebar isn't working, it doesn't pop back up. Getting spaces is pretty tough.

18. bertrose

bertrose Member

thats what i thought too....

19. Velouria

Velouria Member

Haha, you are saying it's the best stuff you've ever got yet you haven't tried it. How does that make sense?

20. bertrose

bertrose Member

Best as in, NOT shwag...the way it looks looks pretty niiiice!

the way u look, looks pretty niiiiiiiiiiiice ;)

peace