I got some amazing weed!!!

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by sniffmagikmarkrs, Aug 20, 2005.

1. sniffmagikmarkrs

sniffmagikmarkrs Senior Member

it's really good......

I went with my dad to our family friend diane and got amazing weed..... I don't know what it is because i'm not very good with my weed types yet, but it's brown, smells yummy and give me an intense body and mind high in small doses.

2. WhisperingWoods

WhisperingWoods too far gone

One of my all-time rules is to not buy brown weed. what the fuck

3. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

ive had awesome brownish weed. it was more that the trichomes had gone dark as had teh hairs, and the weed was a dark dull green.

4. mynameisjake07

mynameisjake07 Banned

it was brown?

ummm dosent sound that amazing

5. fountains of nay

fountains of nay Planet Nayhem!

I was smoking some amazing Thai weed last week, living in the jungle really topped it all off! :)

6. sniffmagikmarkrs

keep in mind i was stoned when i wrote this and im stoned right now

the weed that i have is actually dark green with lots of brown hairs
    it makes it look like the weed is brown to the stoned eye

7. Cold_Phusion85

Cold_Phusion85 Member

weed is good but brown weed that's like bad shit. You want stuff green. Brown is midies

8. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

Not true, I bought a querter oz once and it was brownish weed(mostly brown with orange hairs), and that weed got me so high I was watching barbershop 2 and it was so boring I started zoning out looking at the wall till the movie ended.

9. sniffmagikmarkrs

I repeat

the weed that i have is actually dark green with lots of brown hairs
    it makes it look like the weed is brown to the stoned eye

i've had some ok brown weed too....but this is the shit, it just looks brown because there are so many brown hairs

10. Donnie Darko

Donnie Darko Member

black weed is tight...

11. MeatWagon499

MeatWagon499 Senior Member

color doesnt matter much its THC concentration. ive had purple kush orange kush and master kush that was brown with hella orange hairs on it. all in all, its good ass weed. purple was tight, really opens the mind mentally more than any weed ive smoked.

12. JamminJim

JamminJim Member

dude im smokin like light brownish weed this very moment and im only on my second bowl and im soooo good right now. its really good stuff

13. Instantreactions

Instantreactions Member

LOL dont even get me started on kush...lol good times, my old buddy from high school lives about 3 hours out from me and one night me and my bro went out to see him for the weekend, and well where he lives pretty much the cops could careless about weed cuse its total crystal country up there...anwyays he had some kush, and we probly had about 2-3 snaper bowls and then smoked a blunt in my truck. Ity was so much fun ebacuse then we started seeing shit on the windows and stuff like random pictures and faces that the foged windows created. It was probly one of the best highs i ever have!

14. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

agreed... also afgani stains seem to be a very dark color... sometimes the darkness in the color also has to do with over fertalization or sometimes a severe change in the weather... if outdoor... if it gets really cold your buds will turn brown... thats why you find alot of brown weed in late august-early september... because the temp gets lower and growers dont harvest soon enough