I got really shitfaced and...

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by Frieden, May 20, 2007.

1. Frieden

Frieden Senior Member

And I think I may have done something with someone, who I'm too terribly embarrassed to admit to doing something with, even online. I'm making myself sick over it, literally. I don't even know if it happened because that's how far gone I was. I just have one flash back and it could be just all in my head, but it felt like it happened after I got myself together again. I'm terribly ashamed and I just want to run out of town. More so, I really want to know if it actually happened but I cannot bring myself to ask, nor can I bring myself to tell anybody. Fuck, why can I not remember?!?

2. STON3R

STON3R Member

yea that has happend 2 me before, waking up in abed bedside some chick i dont know. its called blackout drunk , it happens 2 the best of us. i ussually say if i dont remember doing it then it dident really happen, but i dout this works in your situation.

3. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

I blacked out once
    if I ever do again, I shall stop drinking

I do not like, nosiree

4. broony

broony Banned

I blacked out once. I have never felt so terrible the next morning. I havent drank that hard since.

5. Duck

I find for me, it's all about timing

never drink too fast

make sure you drink slow enough that you get hungry in the mean time =P

6. Frieden

Frieden Senior Member

Oh, I'm totally aware of what a blackout drunk is....I've done it too many times to count now, not that I'm proud of it. I cannot drink; I think it's hereditary. Shit always goes down. And I wish it were just some "random" person but it's not....and I wish I could just say if I don't remember it, it didn't happen but I'm almost certain it did, and I wouldn't know how to explain myself, if ever confronted. I really hate myself when I drink.

7. Duck

umm... stop drinking?

8. Frieden

Frieden Senior Member

Yeah, sounds like the logical thing to do.

9. hovercraft cat

hovercraft cat Member

harder said than done though.

10. Glordag

Glordag Member

Indeed. I've blacked out twice I think. I found it horribly amusing when the last thing I remembered was playing beer pong almost completely sober and then I woke up on the toilet. I had NO recollection of being sick or anything. It was very odd :p.

11. Frieden

Frieden Senior Member

I haven't had a bad experience, well until now, from blacking out because I've always been "ok". It happens to me quite often actually. Almost anytime when I drink liqour. I need to stick with my brewskies.

12. katyismename

katyismename Member

i think you should tell us what happened, i'm sure it wasn't that embarrassing. :p

13. Frieden

Frieden Senior Member

I'll just say it's not really accepted by society...

14. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

So... this other person, were they that drunk too?

And how much not accepted by society? It's obvious what you're probably talking about so what level?

Anyways... nothing you can really do about it now.

15. Frieden

Frieden Senior Member

I don't know if he was as drunk as I. I remember he had been drinking but I dunno(we didnt drink together I dunno even how we met up)\...I don't really know the guy so I don't know if he's more of a mellow drunk, or maybe I have no freaking clue.

LOL and I didn't realize it was obvious. Maybe I'm just niave? ohhhh wellll. It's not on a terrible level but just bad enough level...if that makes sense?

I try not to think bout it, because I know it's done and over (or maybe it really never did happen?) but I've been dwelling myself over this for the past week...I've actually decided to stay sober for awhile, which is probably a good thing.

16. NightRose

NightRose idiosynractic rose

Maybe had something to do with being shitfaced..

Anyway looks like the only thing you can do is ask. Really think the other person will remember either?