I got mother fucked!

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Ganjaman420, May 9, 2004.

1. Ganjaman420

Ganjaman420 Member

I was at my friends house yesterday just talkin and im with one of my friends that has never gotten high. So my stoner friend say yo u wanna smk some and i asked my clean friend (we can call him Mike) mike yo u wanna smk too for your first time. He said yeaaaa that would be awesome. I wanted him to get high so bad i decided to pay for him. Ok so we pack 2 different bowls and a chillum. My stoner friend lights it up takes a hit passes it to me. I take a hit pass to Mike. OMG he totally froze. duh dur duh duh dur and was liek waahh ahha dur duh and he was like scared of it and didnt take a hit yo. so he totally backs out after we packed the bowls and lit them up. And i had to pay for him so i lost out. I think im gonna have him give me some money now. like $5 cause i paid 10 for both of us. O yea i told him to get his finger out of his pussy for next time tooo. damn

2. bertrose

bertrose Member

HAHAHAH! dude...everyone was new at this sorta thing...it can be scary if u don't know what to expect!! next time just say pay for you, and him being a new smoker won't need much to get high, having no tolerance to it at all.

That what i would say in my oppinion...i got high off of two hits my first time..thats like nothing

Then if he pusses out next time...u have ur own bud u can smoke.

Wait...why didn't u just take the weed u bought for him? Just smoke 10 dollars worth instead of 5...

3. Velouria

Velouria Member

I was really scared my first time and I almost backed out too. Just look at it this way: if you ever do get him into smoking, he will probably start buying at some point and you will eventually be recompensated.

4. bertrose

bertrose Member

Yeah, just make sure he doesn't make it a habit and that he smokes moderately...Too many people i know starts smoking, likes it alittle too much and drops outta college or flunks out because he'd rather toke up than to go to class. There is such thing as too much of a good thing...just remember that...like if u drink too much water u could get water intoxication and die...

peace

5. Cosmo4

Cosmo4 Member

That sucks man.. something similar happened to me, except I was in 7th grade so I had a right to be pretty scared. They were hitting a metal bowl and coughing like hell and I wouldn't take a hit, but then he pulled out the bong and I took some hits and got high :)

6. Requiem422

Requiem422 Member

what an idiot

7. chandra anjali

chandra anjali Member

you seem like a scary friend to have

8. babynug

babynug Member

he is still young. but you bought his round.get him to buy you taco bell.

9. UTcolorchangn420

UTcolorchangn420 Member

I don't really see how losing $5 is getting motherfucked, but if you say so.

10. Cosmo4

Cosmo4 Member

Yeah it's not that bad. Just talk to your friend about it, it'll all work out [​IMG]

11. Shamrock

Shamrock Member

ya, bitching over 5 clams... sounds like u are the mother fucker as opposed to the mother fuckee

12. Cosmo4

Cosmo4 Member

Heh mother fuckee.. that's great. But don't get worked up about $5..when you get up into about the $20-$50 range..then get pissed..

13. bertrose

bertrose Member

I know man...$5 dollars is alot to me...i hold like $2 in my wallet at all times...i get lucky when i even have enough for a dime...

peace

14. Ganjaman420

Ganjaman420 Member

It wasnt really the money that got me pissed actually its no big deal. What got me mad was that well im on probation and i could get in big trouble but im not gonna get tested for a while dont worry about that but. I was getting high because he was and when i had all these possible consequences and he didnt even get high. I just wanted him to try it so he could stop callin me a pot head and make fun of me because i use to smk so much.

15. Cosmo4

Cosmo4 Member

So you basically wanted to introduce him to pot and sway his opinions about it and it's users? Seems like a good cause [​IMG]

It sucks that you lost the money though..but it sucks even more that you're on probation!!

16. cotter builds

cotter builds Member

one time at a boy scout campout i smoked out this one kid for his first time. he tried to back down after like two hits, but then i explained its simple etiquite to finish the bowl. so he did. i shook his hand, told him to keep cool handed him the visine and spray, then we went back to the cabin where he found that phish is an awesome band.

17. UTcolorchangn420

UTcolorchangn420 Member

That's a pretty cool story. I wish I would have smoked when I was in Boy Scouts, I might have actually found it interesting then.

18. Cosmo4

Cosmo4 Member

I was in Boy Scouts too..but only until 5th grade when I was finally allowed to get out of it.. it sucked but I think it would have been better high!

19. cotter builds

cotter builds Member

im going on 18 in june, and im going to be in boy scouts for some time after as well....its good stuff, and lets you enjoy other endeavours i.e. pot smoking. either way, boy scouts pretty much cultures stoners and nerds....good stuff i tells ya

20. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

dont give him shit man, then hell never toke up.

and hey you have to pay to get smoked out? sup with that? and why didnt u just smoke what he didnt?