I got blidsided by NTHE 9 months ago.

Discussion in 'Global Warming' started by Openmind693, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Openmind693

Openmind693 Members

I started seeing articles about ABRuPT predictions on how fast the earth was heating up. I forgot on was on this forum , and yet my last post was about 9 months ago. I panicked almost. It has changed me . The monk is dead, the church/monastery can not even be recollected. All I want know,no,no,is how fast until its over, and everything on earth. Is it 5, or 10, or 20, or 100 years until it happens. No matter what, we are warming up.
    So I am going to search for posts about this right no. Get a glimpse of the forums vast amounts of understanding and truthful people hear. It is like I totally forgot how much I enjoyed the crowd here. I am possessed! :)

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

In 17 years we are headed towards a planitary alignment of catastrophic proportions. Not really like Armageddon or anything, just a new era. Maybe the heavens will fall, maybe the earth will shake. Who knows. Basically when these patterns of alignment happen, see our solar system works to balance itself out but once the planets align, the structure of the solar system is at its weakest which allows certain frequency to enter into their orbits. The frequencies disturb the orbital movements.

Throughout history we've had the comets, the earth shifts, the deluge and the heavens fall and they roughly fall in the same time frame and coincidently they occur during a planetary alignment which is due around November 5th in 17 years.

Do yourself a favor and buy a property 700m above sea level to keep yourself safe in case the poles shift and we end up with another great flood.

Mike518705 likes this.
  3. Openmind693

Openmind693 Members

Apocalypse, one after another. Maybe Jesus will return in time to save us. What a life!