I Got A Number!

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by Hipkatmeow, Jan 14, 2005.

1. Hipkatmeow

Hipkatmeow Member

LOL this is the best way I have ever gotten a guys number. I was walking back from class yesterday and the sidewalks were like an ice rank... it was so slippery... and i have no balance what so ever... so me and ice dont get along to well.,.. and i was walking... and I noticed this really cute guy was walking towards me... and the second I noticed I fell.... My legs just flew out from under me and i fell... flat On my face... Which has given me a nice bruise on my chin... I also bloodied both of my kneew... which also wripped holes in my favorite jeans.... my books went flying... I felt really cooll... SO I started laughing..because it was funny... and cute boy comes over and helps me up... which was really sweet... but we were still on the ice... so we both fell... I ended up on top of him... LOL... because he was holding my hands... so we both sat on the ground and talked for a while... then got up and as we were walking away he asked if he could give me his number... YAY,... I just had to tell htis story because its to funny not too.

2. headymoechick

headymoechick I have no idea

aww that's too cute! just think if you guys were to end up happily ever after you'll have the sweetest story to tell about how you met!

My boyfriend just grabbed me and started dancing with me at some teen dance club. (wierd for his shy nature) he was trashed and fell on me a few times.

3. Hipkatmeow

Hipkatmeow Member

That would be funny if we ended udp together... Im scared to call him... cause im shy... but maybe I will just because you said that.

4. Mui

Mui Senior Member

call him. now.

5. Juggalo4ever

Juggalo4ever KingoftheChubbyGirls

it wasn't that funny or even funny at all

6. Sunnie

Sunnie Jes-Jes

:)
    Must be fate.

7. lynsey

lynsey Banned