I got a kicking!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Wildlicencse, Apr 9, 2007.

1. Wildlicencse

Wildlicencse Member

I know some of you may say this is nothing to d owith this area, but i went for a night out saturday and i got a right fucking kickin off a couple of people and i was so drunk i didnt even register what had gone on turned out id been punched and kicked and my head smashed against a petrol pump, but i was'nt marked or anything but the point i want to make that relates to games is: I'm not bothered in the slightest about actually getting the kicking but they have managed to bust my hand, and now im unable to play my 360, and i spend most of my free time on live and now im havin to find other things to do, so what im saying is for all those people who love gaming like me imagine not being able to play your consoles!!! Its hell i tell you! lol Be fighting fit soon though i hope!

2. CrazedPotHead

CrazedPotHead Member

that reminds me of the time i got jumed by a guy with a bat and i couldn't eat solid food for like two weeks :( and i love solid food, so i know how you feel :p