I got a guitaR!!

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by Willow-Bridget-Love, May 23, 2004.

1. Orsino

Orsino Member

I have a Taylor 955ce on order right now... yay. Custom inlays :)

2. kier

kier I R Baboon

though slightly ironic, that is exactly my point!!! i mean, many of us here have hippyish ideals, yet there are quite a few people here saying what stuff they have.

just making little sacrifices can help...do you really need a super duper guitar? yes, i can understand some of you may as the guitar is your life, you put so much energy and effort that you deserve to play a good make of guitar so the sound you get does justice to your skills....but in general, do think about what you're doing

3. FreakyJoeMan

FreakyJoeMan 100% Batshit Insane

Well, les see some pics, peoples!

4. Orsino

Orsino Member

A fine case of Guitar Aquisation Syndrome led me to a quartet.... and more coming.

5. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

hey im homeless and starving and i play a 1930's stella acoustic that i had to glue back to gether a few times. it sounds great but the neck is bent so theres no action whatsoever. i also play a 1920's banjolin that sounds annoying but has great action(and ivory tuners) fed myself for a year with that one.

6. Orsino

Orsino Member

I love old Stellas and Kay guitars from the 1930s.... gets that Robert Johnson sound.... i'd give anything for a 1929 Gibson L-1

7. DazedAndConfused

DazedAndConfused Guest

I got an acoustic :).. i don't care what kind it was.. it was for free.

8. IdentityCrisis

IdentityCrisis Member

I have two custom guitars. One classical, and one 6 string electric. My dad makes them... has been for 20 years. They're better than Gibson guitars. 1,500 canadian bucks for an acoustic and 1,200 for an electric.

9. DazedAndConfused

DazedAndConfused Guest

good point