I give GF oral but receive none :(

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Happy_Jeep, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Happy_Jeep

Happy_Jeep Members

Hi,

44M here. GF is 37. We are in a LDR (3 years) so we only get to see each other once a year for about 4 weeks at a time.

I'll get right to it. I enjoy giving her oral and within 5 sec of my tongue on her pussy she's moaning and screaming with pleasure holding my head in a tight grip begging me not to stop.

She gets wet very fast and is dripping all over after 5 minutes and grinds herself onto my mouth. Needless to say shes in ecstacy and its a turn on for me to see what I can do to her with tongue & lips.

But I get back nothing. Never have. Not even a handjob. Never a blowjob. Once I make her cum she kisses & hugs me and we cuddle and thats it.

I have to go to the toilet to finish myself off.

I don't know what to do or say. I do love her, shes very caring, extremely hot, checks all the boxes...except the one about reciprocating when it comes to the oral.

Would be great to hear advice on this specially from those of you who have been in a similar situation.

Thanks.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2018
  2. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

Well....have you asked her?
    Just my opinion, but in the past I have been with a few gals similar to your situation and I stopped seeing them.
    Are you having sex? Your post made it sound like you are not.
    At any rate....man up guy. Communicate how you feel. If you are afraid of losing her over that - then she isn't worth it.

bigredinmass likes this.
  3. Happy_Jeep

Happy_Jeep Members

You are very perceptive. We've had sex only a few times...and i mean few. Like 4 times.

You're right. Its time i asked her. Will ask tomorrow and post back on here.

3 years in a relationship and im still jerking myself off, only now I see how damn ridiculous it all is.

Will see what she says.

4. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

My wife had an unpleasant forced experience with oral with a guy in college. We were married several years before she gave me oral. One of her female coworkers encouraged her to try it, so she tried it and both of us like it.

5. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I would ask “away” from the bedroom. Just it out on the table. Don’t expect her to immediately jump your boner. Give her a day or two to think about it. If it turns out she is not sex compatible with you, I see no reason to continue this relationship. Best to know now than to be dealing with sexual hang ups from your mate.
    Sex is too important and sexual frustrations will only manifest into bigger problem if not corrected.

Deejay88 likes this.
  6. Oldiebutgoodie

Oldiebutgoodie Members

I was trying whether to quote Panama Jack or Happy Jeep. Sex 4 times in 3 years?? Time to move on or get joint counseling. 44 is not old but to old for this.

7. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I've never stayed with a woman would didn't suck cock. 1st wife (28 years) sucked me all the time, couldn't get enough. After we divorced I dated several women (8) and only one wouldn't suck me and I told her straight up it won't work out if your not willing to suck me. My present wife (4 yrs.) is similar to my first about sucking cock only....sucks me all the time, hell I don't even have to ask...she just goes down.

Tags: