I Get Bored When My Bf Licks My Pussy

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Candybuttons, Jan 29, 2017.

1. Candybuttons

Candybuttons Sweet Member

Do any other girls here get bored when being eaten out? It feels good but after a few mins my mind wonders and then I just want sex. Is this normal?

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Well, when my partner gives oral it's usually quite an endurance of specifically ignoring what I want. When she does get there, I'm so built of up sexual tension and frustrations that I would never contemplate boredom or to want to stop. Also, hell yes a wandering mind can be a good thing. I close my my eyes, lay my head back and it's not just my girl going down on me, that could be anyone. ;)

I'm going to guess your guy head straight for the money spot straight away and doesn't take the time to build that tension. But if you don't like the feel of it in the first place, this one might just be on you. Not every woman enjoys receiving oral.

3. mcme

mcme lurker

The level of enthusiasm matters, big time.

4. Candybuttons

Yes he does go right for the money spot. I'm thinking that maybe he is just not good at it because I do like it.

5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

The two main things I have learned, though every girl is different like I said, but my high percentage play is two rules;

1. don't go for her money spot right away
    2. when I do go for it, don't come off it.

They work for me the majority of the time. Of course different girls though, may need to audible straight to something else. I've been with a woman who find the money spot way too intense for oral, so you have to focus else where. I then find another spot that she might react to, and that's generally in the little ^ shape underneath the money spot.

If she isn't liking any of that, well I guess you tried lol. And I've also had that before too. I figure though for most female/female couples, it's sort of bread and butter, you should probably have a few routes in the playbook. :D

6. Candybuttons

Mmmmm you sound so experienced and good! Sometimes I wish I just had a personal sex trainer lol

7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

:gorgeous:

8. silk896

silk896 Member

Anything repetitive can become boring after a while.
    Get him/her to vary th activity. Biting, tongue fuck, tease the urethral opening (you'll be surprised!!) try a bit of rimming, use fingers and face.
    Just keep it interesting.......... and communicate on what you want.

Wade Orchid and bry75 like this.
  9. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

It's because too many guys "lick" pussy. They need to approach it more like a pie eating contest.

It's like the Carl's Jr. slogan: "If it doesn't get all over the place, it doesn't belong in your face."

10. averageguy6

averageguy6 Average Ordinary Guy

I agree. [SIZE=9pt]Communication is key in any part of a relationship especially in sex. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=9pt]I have a new partner and It wasn’t until the third time giving oral that I really figured out what they liked.[/SIZE]

11. cheddarfilibuster

cheddarfilibuster Members

Some girls just don't like receiving oral and prefer to give it or get fucked instead. Nothing wrong with that, just tell him you don't enjoy getting eaten out and would rather suck his cock or get fucked. You can also try rimming, some girls enjoy that more than cunnilingus (and you can do it to your boyfriend too!)

12. Bella19

Bella19 Members

Then he's not doing it right. He should stay "north" and lick the clit in a repetitive fashion. If you want to try something crazy, organise a threesome with another girl and get her to show him how to lick pussy!!

TAZER-69, Cashtwenty2, bry75 and 2 others like this.
  13. Scratched

Scratched Members

He should purse his lips around it and suck it while stroking the clit with his tongue, this makes things really sensitive!!
    and use those fingers for things too, needs to multi-task! lol

14. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Yep, being jabbed with some fingers is the best.. :unsure:

15. iriegnome

iriegnome Member

My wife doesn't really care for it either. I think she "puts up with it" because I love it so much, but only as a starter. I think that while I guess it is not for everyone, being honest with your partner is really important

16. ahsorandy

ahsorandy Members

I could really get into eating your PIE! LOL

Eric! likes this.
  17. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Practice the yo-yo.

18. Kerri

Kerri Members

If the guy is good I don’t get bored but I do sometimes just want to have sex even though the oral feels great. I have also been with some guys that aren’t good at all and in those I’d rather skip the oral

Altman and ahsorandy like this.
  19. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I can’t truly answer for my wife, but as a general rule, she loves me to do oral on her. I have looked up many times from between her legs and she is adrift in her fantasies and grabbing a tit. She loves playing with and working her nipples. I can tell you, this is her go to method of getting her first “O”. Bored..I don’t think so. I am lucky she doesn’t have a super sensitive clitoris, so I can really lick and rub it firmly. She needs that. We are a senior couple.

20. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

I admit that our cat sneaks into our bed this cold weather, but Jane would think that it was going too far if I started licking him. :yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum: