I fuckin hate my job!!

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by gendorf, Sep 6, 2013.

1. gendorf

gendorf Senior Member

I hate my job.
    I hate my job
    I hate my job
    Ï hate my job
    I hate my job
    I hate my job
    I hate my job
    :banghead:

2. mynameisbrian

mynameisbrian Member

I hate your job too.

3. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

Well I want to know what your job is! :)

Perhaps it is the repitition...but your hate sure made me :D.

4. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Didn't know you had a job...

5. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

I job my hate

6. light.

light. Member

I hate with yah .... now go break thingz

7. puggybear

puggybear stars may twinkle-but I shine!

Umm...I quite like my job-sorry,'n' all that.

8. gendorf

gendorf Senior Member

i just needed to went!! I was really pissed yesterday....
    Well im in teh food industry..... nuff said. I clean. and do storage.
    I have been cleaning big industrial sized french fry making machines. (full of hot oil and dead animal parts.) yesterday. at night. stoned and sleep deprived while some queen bitch (who might be jacked up on speed) is shouting at me to hurry up because there are 500 drunk people in the line waiting for fuckin shitty food that gives me diarrhea!
    teh pay is shit and no one else smokes weed there... so I cant even have a proper conversation... fucking narcs everywhere.
    all this while I'm inhaling carcinogenic cleaning fluid vapors.... because thats how we roll at work..

livin the dream here!!

9. gendorf

gendorf Senior Member

Today ... I was looking for a guys teeth. it got knocked out right in front of me.
    didnt find it.....

10. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

They Will Most Likely Turn Up In Someones Food...[​IMG]

Cheers Glen.

11. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

stop shoveling drugs down your throat, save up the money, get education, get a better job, get a better life :) true words my friend

do something you love doing, something that means something. something that enriches YOU.

12. thedope

thedope glad attention Lifetime Supporter

No matter what you do, work, study, play, or get fucked up. Own a mansion or sleep in an alley our lives are a series of sensations some which we may call pleasant and some not so.

13. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

Sometimes we get stuck experiencing the unpleasant ones because we do not know there is a way to transform our short time here to something more pleasant, fleeting though it may be, if we live to be many decades in age, this time is significant, and we are happier beings when we spend it not forced to do things we hate so much.

14. gendorf

gendorf Senior Member

This usual model of: "study and study and go up the ladder" does not work here like it does in other situations.
    I am a foreigner and I work with foreigners who are mechanics and engineers. We shovel the same shit.
    I will eat shit for the rest of my life doing piece of shit jobs...Tho the money is actually good and I will be able to travel the world if I want to....even with these kinda jobs...
    I should just quit whining.....

Quitting drugs is a big No-No.. I wanted to quit in September but as it turns out... Psychedelics are the only thing that keep me from becoming a soulless drone machine. Psychedelics freshen up my mind and clear up the fog that meaningless repetitive tasks and interaction with retarded individuals induce in the mind. I do not use anything else. Only psychedelics.
    You should see the people I work with....

My friends at the workplace: a dude who keeps telling everyone "How much he loves them", a guy who thinks he can fly, an old jamaican deadlock rasta, an alcoholic who starts crying out loud for pussy on harder shifts...
    and teenage girls who will hopefully start giving me blowjobs in the changing room... (if I can play me cards right..) its not that bad...

My bosses: a sociapath who fakes empathy, a queen bitch who is dumber than a box of rocks, a jew who acts like a stereotype, and some nazi looking bald dude...

What I need is a new way to look at the world. It does not matter what I do.... I just have to keep smiling and try to feel good.....

so anyways.... Do you want fries with that?

15. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

I actually...kind of adore my job.

o.o.

You ought to get a new job! Not practical?

16. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

You have once again made me smile. You seem quite perceptive...but don't go getting bj from teenagers...that was the one thing that made me :(...but I'm thinking/hoping about that particular thing you were joking.

I probably understand how hard it is to get a job or to "change jobs" (same thing) more than anyone on this forum...it is HARD AS HELL - and I'm a 56 year resident of the US.

Just to briefly get off the subject...I completely fail to comprehend how others are able to so easily get work and also change jobs.

But anyway, I think you have the right idea to just find a way to view the world so that no matter what shitty job you have, you DO get to go home and enjoy. :)

yeah, want fries with that order? :D

17. gendorf

gendorf Senior Member

jokes..
    No worries.. I only mess with girls who are 18+
    tho I do have a 17 year old girl following me around... gets on my nerves..keeps telling me how much she likes me... and I just ignore her.. she looks like an ugly midget... I should probably talk with her and tell her to fuck off but I don't really know how to handle a situation like this...
    most of the young girls are very very easy to manipulate... but it feels bad to exploit this. I don't need the negative karma points:p

Peace!!!
    and thanks for reading!!

18. creampie00

creampie00 If you can't DODGE it....RAM it!

ditto, fuck work. I hate my coworkers too......

19. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Try to get enough sleep before going to work, also do not go stoned to your workplace. It simply is a bad combo and probably gives your boss a righteous excuse to nag on you.