i fucked up

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by FreshDacre, Dec 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FreshDacre

FreshDacre Senior Member

yeah i got out of the shitty situation because i was searching like crazyy for room because i had MOTIVATION. as far as i see the only real problem with drugs is that people dont understand them and think theyre the gateway to hell lol. i just gotta up my game on how discreet im being if anything.
    go to rehab? on purpose?? bahahaha thats a good 1. i already been to one like 6 months straight. biggest waste of my life ever. not to mention was forced into it 100% against my will. just wanted to drink beer or smoke weed or drugs just waiting and waiting for the day to come. if they didnt let u have coffee or cigs im sure id have offed myself lol. yeah that was a huge waste of money for my dad my god.

2. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

get checked for aids before finding another girl

no use passing it on if you happened to get it from the bridge chick

3. happydude_60

happydude_60 Senior Member

I'll have to agree with Roorshack on this one. It's probably the first time that's happened, lol, but he's right. I think it's good that you want to go to school. But using H will kill that. I don't recall you saying if you're addicted or not, but if you keep doing it you will be. And then your entire focus will be on heroin. School, looking for a job, a place to live, personal relationships, all gone. Nothing but a constant search for drugs. Even if you were rich and had a constant supply, it would still fuck up school. You can only do one of those two things successfully. You can't concentrate and study if you're fucked up on heroin. Try it and you'll see. College isn't like high school. You can skate through high school and get by cramming for exams the night before. College is a different ballgame, even community college. But do what you want.

4. erizoe

erizoe Member

no that is backwards, the only real problem with them is that people don't understand that they're the gateway to hell

5. FreshDacre

FreshDacre Senior Member

ive taken plenty of community college classes i know what its like. tbh i have been smoking like 2 weeks every day just bc it was available.. then today.. my god i felt fucked. not fun in any way.. i guess its a sign i have been gettn carried away last couple weeks.. at like 10.30 i decided last resort time wash the ol tootie for the 4th fkin time since i still see speckles.. lol. yea took a hit weed resin drinking coke popped a couple bennys.. listtininn to da straight bom bom house music by eddy santana.. not doing too bad lol.

6. Lodog

Lodog ¿

When you make your own money and pay your own bills I believe you can do whatever you like. In that sense if you use you may be a bit more responsible and exercise restraint.

7. FreshDacre

FreshDacre Senior Member

yea dude i need a full time job i know diss shit.

8. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

It Hurts Me To Say It Mate, But If You Continue Down This Path,

Your As Good As Dead...:(.

Cheers Glen.

9. Lodog

Lodog ¿

A lot of us like you Dacre. with opiates you'll end up broke or dead. I've had problems in the past and used this site as a first step type thing to help myself. Use the information we give you and help yourself. It'll suck if log off one day and never log back on.

10. Applespark

Applespark Ingredients:*Sugar*

Your dads a partly depressed worry wart because his son can't pay his own way in life and does hard drugs. As a parent that would devastate me to pieces. You are killing yourself slowly. Stop lying to yourself. Get some help even if you think you don't need it because actually you do.

11. FreshDacre

FreshDacre Senior Member

yeah i take in everybodys opinion. like u lodog n glen are my good hf homies your opinions have more cred bc of that lol. i know roor always has stuff to say too so he stands out abit .

12. Applespark

Applespark Ingredients:*Sugar*

I figured out what you are good at! Writing stories. You need to make a book. I'm not joking...your so real * eat's popcorn while reading *

13. FreshDacre

FreshDacre Senior Member

oh yeah. im da biggest maufuckin troll ya ever met! last night i didnt have any other way of gettn high besides shootin upp.. my god you guys it was soo worth it. im hit up my homie again today. golly i sure hope his needles are clean.. :p

14. explorer9891

explorer9891 Member

I know your type, I can show you what will be of your future if you continue your route. People that start using these kinds of drugs and later on think highly of themselves without realizing what is actually going on. You may think all these events are due to "bad luck". It's not, everything going around you is because at one point you decided to do things differently. And I can't blame you for not remembering those bad decisions, you were just high. But those people you meet won't do any good to you, some will teach you to steal because "The Man" is an asshole and you want to teach "The man" a lesson. and in the end, you're going to get a nasty ass kicking that may open up your mind and realize your wrong doing, but by then it will be too late, you'll be laying behind some alley, got beaten so hard everything on your face is broken, and then nothingness.

15. DroneLore

DroneLore h8rs gon h8, I stay based

freshdacre, are you white?

16. FreshDacre

FreshDacre Senior Member

nah i just steal from grocery stores if i need to..
    yea ok fine drone theyre my hf buddy pal friends is that better? lol

17. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

you're going to jail, brah

have fun

18. FreshDacre

FreshDacre Senior Member

everybody knows your the cool one pork dont worry.. winners dont use drugs kids.. so go take some drugs ya fuckinn loserss.. haha

19. FreshDacre

FreshDacre Senior Member

bbad you can close this fuckin thread if you wanna. lol not trippin either way.

20. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

You can bring a horse to water but you can't make him drink :)

you are the only one who is going to be taking responsibility for your decisions fresh. On a scale of 1-10, how confident do you feel that you're going to graduate college? Be honest.

Like a lot of things in life, rehab is only as good as you make it to be. You being forced into it and counting down the days til you could get high on heroin again sounds like it was a waste of time, but that's a mistake of the system and the particular rehab you went to. You definitely do need rehab though, just a more effective one.

Bridge chick stole your phone huh :) what a shocker. It's almost like some of us in this thread are psychic, wouldn't you say? If we took your words on face value, she was apparently the coolest girl in the world who had all your best interests at heart and was gonna take you places. You were completely wrong in this regard. Now those same voices in this thread are telling you that heroin + college = fail, and you are still thinking that you are somehow magically excluded from simple life equations like that one, that you are somehow so cool and legit and resourceful that it won't apply to you. News flash fresh, resourceful intelligent people generally do not end up homeless and on heroin. You need to be humbled a little and realize that you are only human, and that your strengths are being buried right now under a mountain of really bad habits and ideas. I wonder how long before we don't see any more posts from you because you sold your phone to get high? Because it was stolen from you again by a "friend"? Because you're in jail, having been busted scoring heroin? Because you're dead, through normal heroin shit or the kinds of people you associate with?

But I know in your mind you'll be around forever, and you'll be alright. That's fine dude. You're just one of those people who actually has to hit rock bottom before they realize they're going downhill at all. You'll get it eventually.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.